icon difficulties.

This forum is meant for people to share their knowledge by writing their own tutorials for Adventure Maker.

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Postby mercedes » Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:53 am

Hm..I don't know Steve...never happened to me..There's nothing to the program, but those two check marks...lol...Unless u picked the wrong red..but I trust you didn't...I assume when it asks to replace the other file..U say 'yes' Else it wont' replace it..leaving you with the one that hasn't been made transparent..--In other words, it won't make u a new icon..You use File--Open..after setting it..That's pretty much it for that....lol.. Hmm..I don't know Steve.. :?
mercedes
VIP

Postby pennsteve » Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:56 am

pennsteve wrote:
To Mercedes: There are a lot of neat symbols in paint webdings and wingdings, but its a pain to go through each key to figure out what is what. Do you know of a directory online that will show me what picture I will get if I hit a certain key? Thanks :)

I just now figured something out. lol. You can go to start, programs, accessories, system tools, and open character map. You can then go to webdings or wingdings and see all of the pictures. Select the one you want, copy it, then paste it in a text box in paint and it will show you which key it is, say ; or ", etc. That way you dont have to go through the alphabet trying to find neat pictures to use. lol
Attachments
charactermap.jpg
charactermap.jpg (95.43 KiB) Viewed 2142 times
pennsteve
Expert Member

Previous

Return to Post Your Own Tutorials