Web Game Container

This forum is meant for people to share their knowledge by writing their own tutorials for Adventure Maker.

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Web Game Container

Postby time-killer-games » Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:29 pm

Hello, this is my first post.

I made a program with "MenuBox Wizard" and I just thought to share it with everyone, including a tutorial of why and how to use it.

With a program called ResHack (a resource editor) I was able to make the program look as if it was made with the full version of menubox (and it wasn't)...

Anyways here's what it does:

-For those of you who do not own the full version Adventure Maker, you may export your adventure maker game as HTML format; This program puts all your html content into one little window. You also may resize the default height/width to match your games resolution, so that the window will open in the game's size [as aposed to running with internet explorer or some other browser with anoying full screen and search engine stuff]...

-There is a menubox.ini file. Open it with noteppad to edit the current height, width, and title.

-You may also replace the icon file in the zip by getting a different icon file with the same name and drag/drop.

Along with the menubox.exe in the zip file I placed an adventure maker game sample to show you how it works...

feel free to ask questions.

TKG
Attachments
sample.zip
Download menubox.exe and replaceable sample
(784.02 KiB) Downloaded 435 times
time-killer-games
Expert Member

Postby reneuend » Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:16 pm

Hey Time-Killer!

Welcome! It's awesome to see that your first post is a tutorial. I'll try it out when I get home.

Hope to see you out here often!
---

reneuend
Administrator

Return to Post Your Own Tutorials