Anyone looking for some cinematic music?

This forum is meant for sharing talents on common Adventure Maker projects. Feel free to present yourself and talk about your skills. Partnership proposals and job offers are also welcome.

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Anyone looking for some cinematic music?

Postby TheWalkingDude » Thu Nov 24, 2005 5:58 pm

Hi there friends!

Is anyone looking for music 4 their games.I can compose everything,from romantic to SF,action scores.So if you're looking for good orchestrated music,give me a ca... I mean PM or e-mail,or something....

www.randallflagg.tk [samples will be up soon]

randallflagg@net.hr
TheWalkingDude

Postby Simsan » Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:03 pm

Why not post when its up instead? ;)
Simsan

Postby Taretia » Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:37 pm

Hi!

I would be interested. However my project is still in the early stadium, but you can compose me some music if you like... :D
I'll need some funny, melodical song for a lifesimulator-adventure game :) something that is easy to memorize... or something!
could you make it for me? :D
Thank you very much!

Taretia
ps: drop me an email if you want!
Taretia
Taretia

Interested

Postby Harvester » Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:57 pm

Hi,

I'm a music composer too (or at least I think I am something like that :) ). I am interested in the music you create, however I don't need any for my games. And I would be grateful if you could tell me your opinion about the music I create. Some older ones can be found on www.mylittledarksongs.fw.hu .
Harvester
Forum Master

Uh, yeah.

Postby hegel5000 » Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:12 am

Could I have something with that might be either like the song you hear when you fight the fourth colossus in Shadow of the Colossus (the dinosoar/giraff type one with tunnels it's battlefeild) if you've yeard it. If you haven't, then something like "Super Mario 64 - Haunted ~~didn't mean to swear~~ (IncuCujoKondoD.Bros Mix)" song on http://www.oneupstudios.com/music/mustin.php.

` If not, then (I'm describing the first song mentioned) some scary sounding, long, dragged out violin type sounds that go down in pitch as they fade out, or something.
` A bit horrer movie ish, then. That's the kind of music I'd like. There would be a ton of places I could use it.

` And I would I be able to us some of the music you've already made, Harvester?

` This would all be for window shades, which would eventually end up with a jail scene, in a cell that's a portal to another dimension, or something like that.
hegel5000

Postby Candle » Thu Apr 13, 2006 4:50 am

TheWalkingDude is doing to the music for my game but I have not heard from him all winter so not sure what is going on.
Please don't PM me questions, ask here in the forums!
``````````````
Between grand theft and a legal fee, there only stands a law degree.
Candle
Administrator

Postby Mystery » Thu Apr 13, 2006 11:34 am

Seems that it was the beginning of a nice idea but didn't last long. Has the website been updated since last year? And did you try to write an email, Candle?
Mystery
Forum Admin and Games Page admin

Postby Candle » Thu Apr 13, 2006 1:30 pm

I haven't work on the game all winter and was going to start today but I got the flu now and just to sick to think.
I do have his email so can email him if needed. I don't know I may just go with some simple midis and save the room .
Please don't PM me questions, ask here in the forums!
``````````````
Between grand theft and a legal fee, there only stands a law degree.
Candle
Administrator

Postby Mystery » Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:26 pm

I wish you then a speedy recovery from your flu.
Mystery
Forum Admin and Games Page admin

Postby TheWalkingDude » Mon May 22, 2006 9:47 pm

After some time I'm back in the bussines. :lol:

I know some of you have been sending e-mails,and PMs and I'm really really sorry for not replying.

Please If you have something to say,I'll be online here on a daily basis.

My current website will go offline,as I will start to work under my real name and a new website.

I know I promised to our good friend Candle some tunes for his "Cabin" game and some of it is already recorded.

Again,I apologize for not replying and now I'm back to work with on your games/projects.A lot of people have been asking for my tunes so....

==Remembrances of Home (original tune)

http://rapidshare.de/files/19890629/rus ... g.wma.html

==Pirates of the Caribbean (My version/orchestration)

http://rapidshare.de/files/20216136/pirates.wma.html
TheWalkingDude

Postby TheWalkingDude » Sun May 28, 2006 12:05 am

I have finished working on Taken score.I'm ready to work on other projects,feel free to contact me.
TheWalkingDude

nice

Postby Harvester » Sun May 28, 2006 2:43 pm

I like the music created by you. Would you mind if i asked what kind of instrument/software are you using?
Harvester
Forum Master

Re: nice

Postby TheWalkingDude » Sun May 28, 2006 7:19 pm

Harvester wrote:I like the music created by you. Would you mind if i asked what kind of instrument/software are you using?

Thank you.I'm using Reason 3.0.Nothing more,I mix and master my stuff in Reason too.That's why theys sound like sh*t. :lol:
TheWalkingDude

Postby TheWalkingDude » Sun May 28, 2006 7:21 pm

Btw. here is one cue of my music from the upcoming Taken (by Candle) game.

Going Deep (partII)

http://rapidshare.de/files/21539894/Goi ... _.mp3.html
TheWalkingDude

Haven't heard

Postby Harvester » Mon May 29, 2006 4:09 pm

I haven't heard about this program, but I guess it can't be that bad if you could create music like this...
Harvester
Forum Master

HI

Postby BBP_BigBadPeanut » Mon May 29, 2006 4:45 pm

Hi there TheWalkingDude I want to check out some of your music but a cant seem to get a hold of any :? it wont let me download them, If you could send me some samples of your work Via my e-mail address bbp_bigbadpeanut@hotmail.co.uk I would very much appreciate it thanks bbp_bigbadpeanut & Dreamerz Graphics Team
BBP_BigBadPeanut
Frequent Poster

hey

Postby BBP_BigBadPeanut » Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:12 am

Hi I managed to get a hold of your music I am Impressed :D I like your music and your taste I hope to talk soon byebbp_bigbadpeanut
BBP_BigBadPeanut
Frequent Poster

Re: hey

Postby TheWalkingDude » Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:30 pm

BBP_BigBadPeanut wrote:Hi I managed to get a hold of your music I am Impressed :D I like your music and your taste I hope to talk soon byebbp_bigbadpeanut

Hi,

thanks ,I'm glad you like the music. I have been gone from this forum ,mostly composing tons of music for a music production library.I know I promissed some folks here a few minutes of my music ,but I'm sorry to say I won't be able to compose it after all. I have several more commercial (paid) projects to finish this year and more to come.I just have no free time to work on your projects.

Again I'm really sorry, when I find some time I will see what I can do ! :D

Best regards all .
TheWalkingDude

Return to Working Together