3d model needed

This forum is meant for sharing talents on common Adventure Maker projects. Feel free to present yourself and talk about your skills. Partnership proposals and job offers are also welcome.

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

3d model needed

Postby Harvester » Sun Mar 26, 2006 3:37 pm

I need a 3d model of a bird (any kind, but a seagull would be the best) in flying position, if possible then with texture. It will be used in an intro scene, so the 3d model won't be distributet with the game and I won't use it for any further purposes, just for this, but I need the model, not a rendered picture... I can't pay for it but if you need any kind of help I will try to help you too so it can be something like an exchange.
I need it as soon as possible because without this i can't go on with the work. Thanks in advance for the help.
Harvester
Forum Master

OK

Postby Harvester » Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:32 pm

OK guys, I see noone is interested. Then I change my request. Would anybody be so kind just to modell the wings of a seagull? I would be very grateful... it doesn't have to be very detailed or anything... I just can't create the main shape.
Harvester
Forum Master

Postby Mystery » Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:37 pm

Harvester, I have a white bird in flying position, but I'm not sure if it is working for you. I work with Cyber Motion which has its own file extension. However I can save it also as 3ds file (if this is the format that you need). My experience is though that the importing of 3ds files to Cyber Motion is not working properly in every case (sometimes very good and sometimes very bad...), and I don't know how well it works vica versa. But if you give me an adress where I can send it to, you can try it.
Mystery
Forum Admin and Games Page admin

thx

Postby Harvester » Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:14 pm

thank you very much, you can send it to ocrea@citromail.hu .
Harvester
Forum Master

Return to Working Together