Help with PSP Game please!

This forum is meant for sharing talents on common Adventure Maker projects. Feel free to present yourself and talk about your skills. Partnership proposals and job offers are also welcome.

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Help with PSP Game please!

Postby StudioY » Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:34 am

Hello and thank you for looking into this lowly game. Now here's the concept: A WarioWare like collection of short minigames for PSP. Easy for bit sized playing and really fun. The visual style can differ from minigame to minigame. I'm all open to suggestions and anyone interested can contribute to ideas, pictures, or animations. All work will be accepted or considered. So go wild, make something weird! :D Have fun. Please help with this game!
StudioY

Re: Help with PSP Game please!

Postby Finkious » Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:15 pm

StudioY wrote:Hello and thank you for looking into this lowly game. Now here's the concept: A WarioWare like collection of short minigames for PSP. Easy for bit sized playing and really fun. The visual style can differ from minigame to minigame. I'm all open to suggestions and anyone interested can contribute to ideas, pictures, or animations. All work will be accepted or considered. So go wild, make something weird! :D Have fun. Please help with this game!

hey thats a good idea im not sure where to get the games but i will consult if you want i will also test the game try to get the program and ill put it on my psp
Finkious

Return to Working Together