Joint venture

This forum is meant for sharing talents on common Adventure Maker projects. Feel free to present yourself and talk about your skills. Partnership proposals and job offers are also welcome.

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Joint venture

Postby LindaCat » Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:08 pm

I would like to cooperate with one or more people on my next game.

This would be my contribution:
Basic storyline script, though input would be welcome, and all visuals in 3D, including animated characters.

This is what I need from you:
Very advanced programming, - wizards on VB;
Ability to direct and record voice actors, (- yes I plan to use lip-synched 3D characters!);
Sound, composed and mixed, of high quality compressed to small files.

Aside from having FUN, my ambition is to make a successful commercial game. Provided it works out well and that we can produce an impressive demo, I may be able to raise funds for development, which will mean that we will not be working entirely for free during the development.

Producing a demo should take no more than 3-4 months. Completing the game should be within 12. In other words: If you are interested, you must also have the time.
LindaCat

Postby SeryousYew » Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:13 pm

Can ask me for VB :wink: but for now I've not enough time to join any team ...
SeryousYew

Postby LindaCat » Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:39 pm

OK.
I'll just keep you in mind then. :)
LindaCat

Postby DarkFox101 » Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:08 pm

I can do 3D, in Bryce. (Well, not as good as Ancientrain anyway) But, I am also a wizard in Photoshop.
DarkFox101
Frequent Poster

Postby LindaCat » Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:19 am

Thanks, that is nice and I'll keep it in mind. :)
As I wrote, what I need in this "group" are people who are VB-geniouses and sound-experts.
LindaCat

Music

Postby Harvester » Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:27 pm

I can't say I am a sound-expert but I guess you will need music for your game. I guess if I'll have time and the "feeling" of the game will catch my imagination I can do that for you if needed. Some older works of mine you can find on AM forums somewhere I guess, but since then I've made a big progress in recording quality and the quality of music also as now I use other technologies.
Harvester
Forum Master

Postby LindaCat » Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:50 pm

Hi Harvester.

Of course I'm interested in music. I also understand that the game storyline / visuals will have to grab you.
Weren't you the one who enjoyed the Phantasmagoria (spellt?) game? If so, that was a game with very effective and haunting music!

Where on these pages do I find samples of yours?

What kind of technology do you use?
LindaCat

Okay

Postby Harvester » Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:57 pm

Yes, I am a fan of the Phantasmagoria series, I recently played the second episode, and that also had quite good music.
You can find some of my older works at www.mylittledarksongs.fw.hu . However, since then the recording quality and the music what I play has changed quite much. Nowadays I am experiencing virtual music making (the ones on the page mentioned above were played by my instrument and then recorded to computer), so now I can create quite realistic symphonical parts, plus I had experience with sampling (once won an award, I guess in 2005) so I can combine them and can create theoretically anything. However much depends on the storyline and the atmosphere. If you could tell me more that would be nice.
I am thinking about uploading my recent works, but still I have some financial difficulties with getting a full version of all the programs I use so till I can get everything which I WOULD use and could use I can provide music played by my instrument combined with some created virtually. Of course the whole in audio-CD quality.

So the things I can do after getting all the programs (don't know when yet):
-full symphonical orchestra plus choirs
+everything mentioned below

I can do this with the programs I currently have:
-music played by me on my instrument
-sampler music combined with this
-if needed, guirar music or music with vocals as I am said to be able to sing:)
Harvester
Forum Master

Postby LindaCat » Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:16 pm

This Joint Venture seems to attract musicians, and that is GREAT!
:D :D :D
What we really need now are:
A VB-wizard
and
Someone who can organize, direct and record voice actors in English. (I don?t care if the tracks turn out with English, American, Canadian, Australian or South African accents!)
LindaCat

Postby DarkFox101 » Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:14 pm

Voice acting is an easy job for me, as I can imitate alot of voices. I use Adobe Audition 1.5 for all of that.
DarkFox101
Frequent Poster

Return to Working Together