Help needed for some music

This forum is meant for sharing talents on common Adventure Maker projects. Feel free to present yourself and talk about your skills. Partnership proposals and job offers are also welcome.

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Help needed for some music

Postby Harvester » Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:13 pm

Hi,

I am working on some non-game-related music, and I would need some help. It will be something like a mixture of classical and rock music, if you really want you can find something like this on the web by other artists. It is a nonprofit thing, it won't be commercially published, it is just made for fun and virtue. It will be only uploaded on a website, where everybody is free to listen to it.
I would need a female singer who could sing me about four verses each about 8 lines long in English. The music will be given, you just have to be able to record the singing somehow. It would be the best to record it in an other file than the music, so I can adjust volume and things like that later.
So if anybody could do it or you know someone who could, please let me know, thanks in advance. There is no need for "strong" voice, you should only sing beautifully and emotionally expressively. There are some sad and some ceremonius parts of lyrics.
If you feel you could do this to me, please tell it to me, and it would be nice to have a voice sample of yours. Don't be afraid: my expectations are not very high, but if you can sing perfectly, that's okay :)
For your help I can offer to put your name of course in the creators (quite short) list (as I do almost everything else). If the project will becomes wellknown, then you can become wellknown too :)
Thanks in advance for any help,

Harvester
Harvester
Forum Master

Return to Working Together