Story

This forum is meant for sharing talents on common Adventure Maker projects. Feel free to present yourself and talk about your skills. Partnership proposals and job offers are also welcome.

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Story

Postby Crazygamemaker » Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:15 pm

I need a story for Vengeance 2.It has to be about revenge.Has to be based in the fictional city,International City.There is no pay but person's name will be included in credits.
Attachments
3d logo.jpg
3d logo.jpg (21.17 KiB) Viewed 3592 times
AdvenureMaker is so easy even a caveman can use it!
Crazygamemaker
VIP

Postby Candle » Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:00 pm

Vengeance 2

It was a dark and stormy night about a month ago in International City I was talking on the phone when I realized that something wasn't right. You have probably had that experience before. I felt a cold chill, and I knew that soon I would have to do something about it. My friend Brent had called me the previous day, and told me all about Michael's problem with the police, and I was a little worried about both of them. Then, all of a sudden, I saw off in the distance what I realized was a snarling wolf, and right then I wet my pants! I remembered what my father had told me about a situation like this. It was very important that I not panic. Very calmly, I picked up a big stick and started screaming for help. Before I knew it, I was sobbing uncontrollably, and I knew I had done the right thing. So you see, I really almost died, and I decided I had to tell you all about it.

Signed:
Candle

http://www.worsleyschool.net/socialarts ... story.html
Please don't PM me questions, ask here in the forums!
``````````````
Between grand theft and a legal fee, there only stands a law degree.
Candle
Administrator

nice

Postby Crazygamemaker » Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:58 pm

That story sounds pretty good.I see you found a story generator.Nice find.I'll take it.Thanks!If anyone has suggestions to add,please post them.

I will use Candle's story for a PSP version.The windows version will be about a guy new to the city who has problems with the mafia and the police.
AdvenureMaker is so easy even a caveman can use it!
Crazygamemaker
VIP

Return to Working Together