Need help with scripting? I'm your guy!

This forum is meant for sharing talents on common Adventure Maker projects. Feel free to present yourself and talk about your skills. Partnership proposals and job offers are also welcome.

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Need help with scripting? I'm your guy!

Postby Chromegloss55 » Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:12 pm

Hello. If anybody needs a hand with scripting then please feel absolutely free to ask me. I've been programming for several years (more specifically - I've been programming with AM for 3 years), so I probably have the solution to your problem.

Also, if you want something put into my 100 Visual Basic Adventure Maker Techniques 'Online Book'(February) then please ask! :)
Last edited by Chromegloss55 on Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chromegloss55
Forum Master

visual basic

Postby emmaR » Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:02 pm

Probably a dumb question.....but is there a full list anywhere of what VB commands can be used in Adventure maker. I've never used used VB before and I'm not sure if there is only selected scripting that can be used.

thanks

:roll:
emmaR

Re: visual basic

Postby Candle » Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:13 am

emmaR wrote:Probably a dumb question.....but is there a full list anywhere of what VB commands can be used in Adventure maker. I've never used used VB before and I'm not sure if there is only selected scripting that can be used.

thanks

:roll:

Have a read here.
Please don't PM me questions, ask here in the forums!
``````````````
Between grand theft and a legal fee, there only stands a law degree.
Candle
Administrator

Postby Chromegloss55 » Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:35 pm

If there is a particular command you don't understand then feel free to ask me! For example; a lot of people don't know how to use the InStr and InStrRev functions. They could really enhance people's coding if they knew how to use them...

Return to Working Together