BUTCH CANNON : a gay-oriented sci-fi adventure game

This forum is meant for sharing talents on common Adventure Maker projects. Feel free to present yourself and talk about your skills. Partnership proposals and job offers are also welcome.

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

BUTCH CANNON : a gay-oriented sci-fi adventure game

Postby LoganimateD » Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:30 am

Hello everybody !

I'm actually working on the script of a game i'm thinking about for a very long time. The name's BUTCH CANNON : Routier de l'ESPACE. It's a gay-oriented (with adult contents) sci-fi adventure game. I started to design a board and a test for the presentation page. Here they are :

It will be a cartoon/comics style game because i'd like to make a lot of animation in 2D. With a 3D integration for some backgrounds and Spaceships only(with a cel shading render).

If any french people is interested in working on this game, i'm looking for someone for scripting, and someone for some flash animations. I'm only on the beginning of the process, so anyone who wants to really get involved in the game will be welcome !

Since i have the commercial version of AdventureMaker, i'll try to vend it to a publisher and if not i'll probably build a website to promote and sell it by myself !

THANKS !
Doh ! Where's my brain ?..
LoganimateD

Quite

Postby Harvester » Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:27 pm

Quite a unique choice of topic :) I would like to remember you that adult content images shouldn't be uploaded to the forum topics I guess, so I hope you do not plan it in the future.
Your artwork is nice, it looks professional. Good luck with your game (even if I won't be a potential player of it, sorry :oops: )
Harvester
Forum Master

No problem

Postby LoganimateD » Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:16 pm

Don't worry, i didn't intend to show images that people may find offensive. Specifically the adult contents will be more in the animation and the bonus than in the gameplay... What i want to do with this game is to place the player in a situation where to find those bonuses and animations, he has to put the hero in troubles and not necesseraly to play the game the fastest way... In other words, it's a game where you have to sometimes loose to win !!
LoganimateD

Postby Mystery » Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:19 am

Very nice artwork!

Sounds like a unique game, good luck! :D
Mystery
Forum Admin and Games Page admin

Postby LoganimateD » Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:07 am

Thanks Mystery ! Well, in fact it's a real sci fi adventure game i want to make. The "gay twist" is a bonus :D

I realised that if no publisher will be interested in the game, i can split the gay content and have two different games (with some works on the dialogues perhaps...) One for everybody and another one xrated. People will not play the same way considering what they will expect from the gameplay...

Well, it seems to work on the paper but it had to be improved.

But be sure i'll post regulary artworks and a complete non adult contents when it will be ready... Actually i'm constantly working on my comicbooks and i'm working on the game when i have some times. That's the reason i'm looking for people to work with me on flash and scripting.
LoganimateD

Postby Imari » Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:20 pm

Really nice graphics and artwork. Very professional looking. Good luck with this.
Imari
VIP

Postby ZeornWarlock » Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:45 am

LoganimateD ,

Looks well done. :)

I doubt a publisher will publish your game. Not because of the gay subject, rather it is because of the adult one. Most companies avoid an "A" only on their products and even Rockstar had it hard with their last GTA game because of the coffee bug thing. However, since your "produit est en Fran?ais" you may get lucky with French publishers. Maybe you could try it out with French companies like Microid(s)? "If" they are still alive. Otherwise, you may have to publish it yourself under your own or you might want to sell it on adult sites.

Good luck. :)

ZW.
ZeornWarlock
Expert Member

Postby ZeornWarlock » Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:51 am

LoganimateD,

I just PM'd you a link to a rather clean place where you could have a chance to sell your game.

Good luck! :)

ZW.
ZeornWarlock
Expert Member

Postby LoganimateD » Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:50 am

Thanks ZeornWarlock !
LoganimateD

Return to Working Together