Good with characters.

This forum is meant for sharing talents on common Adventure Maker projects. Feel free to present yourself and talk about your skills. Partnership proposals and job offers are also welcome.

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Good with characters.

Postby Jaked » Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:52 am

Poser's meh speciality! I only have Poser 4, so nothing too awesome. But in return, please make me a frame of a scene I need. NO PAY!
My sig changes more often than Doctor Who (see your national BBC channel) regenarates into new melancholy actors. Oh look, Matt Smith! Gerard Butler! Colin Mochrie! That wolf from Twilight: New Moon!
Jaked
Code Master

Postby mercedes » Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:05 am

Does this mean you can do characters..?...I would love a character..for I suck at drawing ppl and such..If this is what you mean..~

Many thanks~!
mercedes
VIP

Postby Jaked » Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:34 am

Thanks, mercedes, whaddya need???
My sig changes more often than Doctor Who (see your national BBC channel) regenarates into new melancholy actors. Oh look, Matt Smith! Gerard Butler! Colin Mochrie! That wolf from Twilight: New Moon!
Jaked
Code Master

Postby mercedes » Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:30 am

I need a character..for a 3rd person..cute kitty or mouse..stickman..whatever...LOL..
But in reading the post more carefully..and I see now you want a scene or something...I should probably ask what it is you would need..Cause I may or may not be able to do it..I'm limited..lol..with talent that is..I use paint.. :? Although I can do a bit with it..I know there are 100 times better talent here for that.. :P ..It's up to you..~

bfn

Mercedes
mercedes
VIP

Postby Jaked » Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:12 pm

Ah, good, I'll do that right now. I don't know how to add the props I bought (including a cute little bow) so don't expect too much. Your kitty will be done in a minute. Edit: I finished it. It's just something quick. But if you want to be more specific on what size, fur color, and pose, reply.
Attachments
Cat.jpg
Just something quick. It will be featured in an animal pack.
Cat.jpg (6.34 KiB) Viewed 8242 times
Jaked
Code Master

Postby mercedes » Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:22 pm

Hi there...I wrote you a PM...That cat is perfect..!~ Really cute..
mercedes
VIP

Postby Jaked » Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:47 pm

I read your PM on my messages and somehow the rotation trackball feature is busted. But if you need a horse, I have a front, back, left, and right side of a horse, plus the cat I sent, a dog, AND a lion. (Also a little Poser Animation for someone who looks a little suspicious!)
Jaked
Code Master

Postby mercedes » Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:01 pm

So are you saying you have the cat in different positions as well then?

As for how many positions I need..I have no idea..lol I think its 8....If you do have the cat in different positions..how many do you have..?

.As for size..I'm still not sure what size I would need..I gather the same size as the other sprites? :?

Also, the track ball..that's sucky..I assume thats something that turns all characters in different positions where u can take pic shots of it?

Thanks for all of you effort as well..~.:D
mercedes
VIP

Return to Working Together