You need a website? Look at my offer!

This forum is meant for sharing talents on common Adventure Maker projects. Feel free to present yourself and talk about your skills. Partnership proposals and job offers are also welcome.

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

You need a website? Look at my offer!

Postby Harvester » Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:56 pm

Hi all again!

If anybody would need a beautiful brand new website, logo, cover design or such, my girlfriend and I are offering our services for you. It can be -almost- anything from a single logo to a total cool flash website, all available for very low prices, for the reason that it's still a starting business and we need reference and experience. The prices are not only low but flexible: if you need something or you know somebody who has such needs, we would be very grateful if you could choose our services instead of filling the already filled wallets of companies who are in business for years. Payment method is also an object of discussion in private. Every orders are fulfilled hopefully in reasonably short time and are completely original, using no premade webschemes or so.
You can contact us here or either by mail at gierigh@gmail.com .

Thanks in advance for any orders,

Mr. & Mrs. Harvester :)
*** www.nikotinzenekar.hu <-2011. album titled 'Mese' free to download! (5th button). *** www.mydarkmind.atw.hu <- under construction for a while.
Harvester
Forum Master

Return to Working Together