Sprite request.

This forum is meant for sharing talents on common Adventure Maker projects. Feel free to present yourself and talk about your skills. Partnership proposals and job offers are also welcome.

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Sprite request.

Postby DISRUPTOR » Sat May 09, 2009 12:48 am

I would be forever thankfull if someone could make this into a sprite for adventure maker.
You would obviously be credited :)

http://sdb.drshnaps.com/display.php?object=7175

I only need one of larry walking, in his white suit (all angles)
DISRUPTOR

Postby mercedes » Sat May 09, 2009 3:24 am

Lol...those are cute...I wish I could do that for you, however I have no clue how that would be accomplished..I gather it wouldn't be too hard though..Hopefully someone with some skill can put that together for you...:D

On another note, we have a thread here designed for this sort of thing..called 'Working Together' you can post stuff like this as well :D

I can so picture him with his suit on..cute..
There are sites like this as well that have the sprites already dressed and angled..I'll see if i can find it..it was a while ago i found that..

Peace
mercedes
VIP

Postby DISRUPTOR » Sat May 09, 2009 5:06 am

mercedes wrote:Lol...those are cute...I wish I could do that for you, however I have no clue how that would be accomplished..I gather it wouldn't be too hard though..Hopefully someone with some skill can put that together for you...:D

On another note, we have a thread here designed for this sort of thing..called 'Working Together' you can post stuff like this as well :D

I can so picture him with his suit on..cute..
There are sites like this as well that have the sprites already dressed and angled..I'll see if i can find it..it was a while ago i found that..

Peace

Thnks :) By the way it is for the third person plugin :wink:
DISRUPTOR

Postby Lyberodoggy » Sat May 09, 2009 11:16 am

Dunno if you can legally use those in a new game. They 're part of the Larry's leisure suit game and copyrighted
Lyberodoggy
Administrator

Return to Working Together