Urgent: Rendered picture needed in a week

This forum is meant for sharing talents on common Adventure Maker projects. Feel free to present yourself and talk about your skills. Partnership proposals and job offers are also welcome.

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Urgent: Rendered picture needed in a week

Postby Harvester » Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:21 pm

Dear All,

I'll be short this time.
I would need a single rendered picture for the booklet of my forthcoming album. Nothing extra-special: bare black background, just a woman's bottom in the foreground wearing a sexy miniskirt, as if the camera would be behind the woman at the height above her kneels. If needed, I can provide a draft I made in paint but I can assure you it won't help:)
I would need till next Thursday since I would like the whole stuff finished till Christmas. I can offer a place at the credits in the booklet if that matters:)
Tell me asap if anyone is up for this one.

Harvester
*** www.nikotinzenekar.hu <-2011. album titled 'Mese' free to download! (5th button). *** www.mydarkmind.atw.hu <- under construction for a while.
Harvester
Forum Master

Postby chickens1127 » Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:59 pm

Unless you want a bad drawing in Paint... I'm sorry :(

:D
Hi... It's Chickens1127...
CHINCHILLAS ROCK!

RIP Crazygamemaker
chickens1127
AM Magazine Moderator

Well

Postby Harvester » Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:48 am

Well that's the most I can do at the moment too, that's why I posted here :)
I hope someone could make it...

Harvester
*** www.nikotinzenekar.hu <-2011. album titled 'Mese' free to download! (5th button). *** www.mydarkmind.atw.hu <- under construction for a while.
Harvester
Forum Master

Postby mercedes » Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:39 pm

Actually Harvester...could you post the picture anyways..just to give an idea..on what u are looking for...Even if it is a rough copy...might help in knowing what exactly...kind of thing..It sounds relatively easy..Someone here gotta be able to draw that...:D
mercedes
VIP

Well

Postby Harvester » Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:11 pm

I was away just last night and the topic got hot with post and PM and such...
Well, to cut it short, ZW accepted to do it, so hopefully I have the picture ready in a few days. Thanks for the helping hands for those who have offered them, I really appreciate it!
I promise you'll see the final version of this one before the end of this year :)

Harvester
Harvester
Forum Master

Return to Working Together