Hello! I'm a new game maker and voice actor here...

This forum is meant for sharing talents on common Adventure Maker projects. Feel free to present yourself and talk about your skills. Partnership proposals and job offers are also welcome.

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Hello! I'm a new game maker and voice actor here...

Postby C.F. Entertainment » Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:28 pm

I just stopped by to say hello to all my fellow game makers out there. I just got Adventure Maker and I am currently in the process of creating my first adventure game. The game is called Contracts. It is a classic point-and-click sort of game set in a location called Noir City. You play as Lex Quinn, a young man newly recruited to a private organisation of assassins known simply as The Office. The game will be released in episodes and in each one you will be given a new contract to kill a target. There will however be a story that runs through all episodes into a full season.

I hope that some of you will play it when it is done and give me some feed back. Oh, and we need voice actors so if you are interested in aiding me let me know. If you need voice actors to your game then I will be happy to help. My mic is okay I think so give me a shout.

Take care and have a nice day!
C.F. Entertainment

Postby ZeornWarlock » Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:44 am

Welcome to the forums, C.F. Entertainment. :) Maybe you should talk about your game in the new game announcement section or ask a moderator this post there.

ZW.
You have to make some to understand some.
ZeornWarlock
Expert Member

Postby Mystery » Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:54 am

I think the game is already posted there ZW:
http://www.adventuremaker.com/phpBB2/vi ... ght=#31225

Welcome to the forums C.F. Entertainment :)
Mystery
Forum Admin and Games Page admin

Return to Working Together