Anime Studio/Moho?

This forum is meant for sharing talents on common Adventure Maker projects. Feel free to present yourself and talk about your skills. Partnership proposals and job offers are also welcome.

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Anime Studio/Moho?

Postby Harvester » Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:37 pm

Hi,

I'm just curious if anyone here used or still uses Anime Studio, or Moho as it was first called.

Harvester
*** www.nikotinzenekar.hu <-2011. album titled 'Mese' free to download! (5th button). *** www.mydarkmind.atw.hu <- under construction for a while.
Harvester
Forum Master

Postby Mystery » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:48 pm

I used Moho and Anime Studio, but since I'm bad with 2D (drawing), I now solely do 3D :P
But my kids are playing around with it now.

If you're good at drawing, and you want to do 2D animations, I think it's a great program. The flash output however isn't reliable (has often issues and doesn't work - I don't know if this has changed in the past few months though).
Mystery
Forum Admin and Games Page admin

Postby reneuend » Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:10 am

I've been using a quite a bit this past year. In fact, I'm using to build the music video you helped with the music. My problem is the timing in the music is so fast-paced. When I'm done, it should be pretty nice though. I have Anim Studio Pro and haven't had any issues with Flash. I got the Pro version at 50% off. It was well worth the upgrade.
---

reneuend
Administrator

I was

Postby Harvester » Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:43 pm

Nice to see there is not only Paint and 3d stuff going on everywhere. I was asking because I had a quite proper game idea for which I wanted to find some mates, since I'm not the best at animation :? Since then quite many questions arose in me regarding the style, so till it's not settled in me, I won't bother asking any help :)

Harvester
*** www.nikotinzenekar.hu <-2011. album titled 'Mese' free to download! (5th button). *** www.mydarkmind.atw.hu <- under construction for a while.
Harvester
Forum Master

Return to Working Together