[Portfolio] Please delete

This forum is meant for sharing talents on common Adventure Maker projects. Feel free to present yourself and talk about your skills. Partnership proposals and job offers are also welcome.

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

[Portfolio] Please delete

Postby muresan » Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:24 pm

Thank you
Last edited by muresan on Sun May 10, 2020 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
muresan

Postby Mystery » Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:02 pm

Welcome to the forums muresan :)

I know ClickShake Games, and also their latest game. :)

You've composed some great music (I'm currently listening to your titles on your website).

So far I've only created freeware games, so I can't really invest in the contents.
But could you give us any information about your prices? "Cheap" is a very relative term, and I've seen commercial music of a very broad price range, while they were all supposed to be cheap according to the websites...
Mystery
Forum Admin and Games Page admin

Postby muresan » Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:37 pm

Thank you for your kind comments!
Indeed, "cheap" is THE most relative term, hehe, but almost always for a good reason...not all music is created the same, as I am sure you are aware, and while a one minute quiet ambient track could be made in matters of minutes maybe, the same length of orchestral music could take a day or two to complete...extreme case, but still...that is why I prefer to discuss money on a case by case basis...everyone's needs and expectations are different, so my time on the project varies vastly.
I visited your website and browsed your games...very interesting looking...definitely consider me for your next project...I may surprise you ;-)
muresan

Postby Harvester » Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:22 am

Hi and welcome!

Your works are awesome! But I'm sure you are aware of that fact :wink: I'm sure the adventure game your music will be used in must be an excellent game -since this music itself can make a game excellent itself!

Harvester
*** www.nikotinzenekar.hu <-2011. album titled 'Mese' free to download! (5th button). *** www.mydarkmind.atw.hu <- under construction for a while.
Harvester
Forum Master

Postby Vairon » Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:31 am

Welcome muresan!
Your work is really interesting ... It is possible that in the not very distant future we talk about your work.

Best regards, Vairon.
Vairon
Forum Master

Postby muresan » Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:49 am

Thank you, Harvester, this means even more coming from a fellow musician!...Powerful tracks you have there!
Vairon, anytime...use the email, please, though.
muresan

Postby muresan » Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:00 pm

Vairon, let me just add, your games are right on my taste!...The next game I will be playing is BloodWood. :o

Sergiu
muresan

Postby Mystery » Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:38 pm

muresan wrote:Thank you for your kind comments!
Indeed, "cheap" is THE most relative term, hehe, but almost always for a good reason...not all music is created the same, as I am sure you are aware, and while a one minute quiet ambient track could be made in matters of minutes maybe, the same length of orchestral music could take a day or two to complete...extreme case, but still...that is why I prefer to discuss money on a case by case basis...everyone's needs and expectations are different, so my time on the project varies vastly.
I visited your website and browsed your games...very interesting looking...definitely consider me for your next project...I may surprise you ;-)

Thanks for your kind words, muresan :)
I understand that the production time may vary, and the price of course, too.
I'm going to consider you for an upcoming project, but due to time restrictions that I have, it may take some months.
Mystery
Forum Admin and Games Page admin

Postby time-killer-games » Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:42 am

The one you have a download available for on your site, I am allowed to use if for my game, correct? It actually fits the theme of a game I'm currently working on. BTW-I really intend to buy your music sometime, it's really good.

Thanks!
time-killer-games
Expert Member

Postby muresan » Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:29 am

time-killer-games wrote:The one you have a download available for on your site, I am allowed to use if for my game, correct? It actually fits the theme of a game I'm currently working on. BTW-I really intend to buy your music sometime, it's really good.

Thanks!

Hi,
Feel free to use the song in your game, please, and thank you kindly for your appreciation :-)

Sergiu
muresan

Return to Working Together