Multiple Animations Anyone? (MobX and AniMaker Tweaks)

This forum is meant for announcing new plugins, downloading other people's plugins, posting questions, etc.

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Multiple Animations Anyone? (MobX and AniMaker Tweaks)

Postby JasonMc » Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:50 am

In my current project, I have to have more than one animation/motion running at the same time.

Then, early this morning, it hit me. I can use the same multi-build system I used in my own plugin (PocketWatch) to allow AnimationMaker and Mobility Xtreme to run more than one animation at a time!

However, as I mentioned in the Mobility Xtreme topic, I made a little boo boo..I did the tweak to MobX 2.0 INSTEAD of 2.2

Duh.

Anyhow, I'll get around to 2.2 sooner or later (unless someone beats me to it). In the meantime, here are the two plugin sets. Each instance has to be run like a separate plugin, but they do not interfere with one another.

While I haven't actually tested these yet, I know the system works, and I'm 99% sure I coded it right. If there are any issues that you catch before I do, lemme know, and I'll fix it pronto.

Enjoy!
Attachments
mob_x 2_0multi.zip
Mobility Xtreme 2.0 Multi-Build
(11.31 KiB) Downloaded 461 times
AnimationMaker1_1multi.zip
AnimationMaker 1.1 Multi-Build
(6.3 KiB) Downloaded 460 times
-Jason McDonald
Manager, Programmer
MousePaw Games

--
PocketWatch 1.0 Plugin now available in the Plugins Corner!
JasonMc

Postby Lyberodoggy » Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:18 am

Actually it's a good solution to a problem that has been bugging me ever since I created MobilityXtreme... Way to go :)
Lyberodoggy
Administrator

Return to The Plugins Corner