How to embed an EXE inside your AM game/application window?

This forum is meant for announcing new plugins, downloading other people's plugins, posting questions, etc.

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

How to embed an EXE inside your AM game/application window?

Postby time-killer-games » Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:37 pm

Hello, there is a program I have bought named "web game builder" and it allows me to embed exe inside an html document. After I bought the program for my own reasons I realized something interesting... Web game builder has a OCX file that is what makes the program work. I was wondering if anyone who knew anything about programming AM OCX plugins might be able to figure out how to embed and EXE inside a AM project.

I have the OCX file attached.
NOTE: This is NOT an illegal full-version download becaus the OCX requires the full webgamebuilder.exe version as well in order to do what the program was made for...

If that is even possible then that would be really cool and thanks!
TKG
``````````````````````
Your not allowed to use other program part you have bought and then give them away.

ADMIN REMOVE ATTACHMENT
time-killer-games
Expert Member

Postby reneuend » Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:07 pm

Have you tried installing it as a plugin? I have a tutorial on how to build a plugin: http://www.adventuremaker.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=5021
---

reneuend
Administrator

Postby Mystery » Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:16 am

We have tried Web Game Builder some time ago, and it didn't work out as we were hoping.

http://www.adventuremaker.com/phpBB2/vi ... php?t=4987

However, in their support mail, they have announced back then that they would work on support for Firefox and other browsers, so hopefully a next version will work out better and will pass our testing :)
Mystery
Forum Admin and Games Page admin

Return to The Plugins Corner