AM Project Toolkit

This forum is meant for announcing new plugins, downloading other people's plugins, posting questions, etc.

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

AM Project Toolkit

Postby reneuend » Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:12 pm

Refresh All button will refresh the listboxes. Use this if the listboxes don?t refresh after running an operation. Generally, this is not needed, but is here as a convenience.

Manual Selection input field and button is used if Project Toolkit can?t locate your Adventure Maker folder. If you don?t see a list of your projects, click on the ?Manual Selection? button to locate the folder.
Frame Copy utility allows you to copy frames from one project and place them into another project. Use this so you don?t have to recreate a frame you already built.

Frame Edit utility allows you to rename a frame, duplicate a frame, or delete a frame

Frame I/E utility allows you to import or export frames to a selected folder. This is useful when frames are stored outside of Adventure Maker?s project folder. Also, some plugins and utilities you download request that you copy their frames to your project. This utility makes it easier to manage.

Plugin Installer utility allows you to install, export, or delete a plugin and its associated files. Use this when you want to install a new plugin, remove an existing one, or to save it outside of Adventure Maker?s project folder.

Backup and Restore Utility allows you to copy your Adventure Maker Project folder to a backup location. If need be, you can restore the project from backup.

Download: http://hickchickgames.net/downloads/frame_installer/am_project_toolkit.zip
Last edited by reneuend on Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
---

reneuend
Administrator

Postby reneuend » Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:13 pm

This utility needed a home and some advertising. I use it all the time, especially for backups.
---

reneuend
Administrator

Postby Lyberodoggy » Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:15 pm

Thanks. Also sorry for not updating the translation feat for such a long time. I 'll try to work on it asap
Lyberodoggy
Administrator

Postby reneuend » Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:21 pm

No Problem, LDog. Frequent Forum Users know your busy! :wink:
---

reneuend
Administrator

Postby mercedes » Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:11 pm

This is awesome..!.

Especially this part too....

Frame Copy utility allows you to copy frames from one project and place them into another project. Use this so you don?t have to recreate a frame you already built.

That is excellent..

Where that would come useful is when you build a big puzzle...And you want to use the same coding..Like a slider puzzle or something..

It would save going back and forth between projects..copying and pasting codes..

You would simply replace the picture frame in the frame's properties....or hotspot pictures..in the puzzle itself..in your new project.

I love that idea..
mercedes
VIP

Postby reneuend » Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:16 am

Mercedes!!!! You were the catalyst for this utility! LOL!!!

There was a thread where you were talking about moving frames over to another project folder some months ago. Anyway, I'm glad you did, because it has been very handy for me.

I already have my first request for an enhancement. I want to have it back up ALL my projects instead of one at a time. :wink:
---

reneuend
Administrator

Postby Lyberodoggy » Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:08 pm

It's been pretty unnerving to code though :D
All these file structures I couldn't understand, the file I/O architecture of a different, further evolved programming language that needed to communicate with files built in a completely different manner...

It's been a great experiance overall :lol:
Lyberodoggy
Administrator

Postby reneuend » Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:35 pm

Say what you want Lyberodoggy, but it sure didn't take you very long to build...well, at least not in the number of days....I do know you got very little sleep while working on it! :P
---

reneuend
Administrator

Postby mercedes » Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:42 am

..Im getting an error with this..

When i RUN the exe...it installs..

But then when it go to start the application it says..

The application failed to initialize properly [0xc0000135]. click ok to terminate the application..

I have XP..
mercedes
VIP

Postby Lyberodoggy » Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:56 am

You should install the latest .NET Frameworks. At least 2.0
Lyberodoggy
Administrator

Re: AM Project Toolkit

Postby time-killer-games » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:29 am

Hey reneuend, sorry I've been bugging you so much lately. Is it OK if you could fix the link for this?
time-killer-games
Expert Member

Postby reneuend » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:43 am

Thanks for finding this. I'll get it fixed! :shock:
---

reneuend
Administrator

Postby time-killer-games » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:59 am

No, thank you! I owe you one big time! This and your SaveLoadGame plugin are going to be a HUGE help to me! :mrgreen:
time-killer-games
Expert Member

Return to The Plugins Corner