Error messages in running Keyguard demo

This forum is meant for announcing new plugins, downloading other people's plugins, posting questions, etc.

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Error messages in running Keyguard demo

Postby Eowyn » Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:45 am

From what I've seen of it thus far, Keyguard seems to be a fantastic tool to broaden the capabilities of AM. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to properly assess it as every time I try to run the demo I get the follow error message:

"Error executing script.
Make sure that you are not try to execute a script while another script is being executed. The Scripting Engine returned the following error message:
Cannot call this method while the script is executing."
(':roll:')
I haven't the foggiest idea how to prevent this error from recurring.

Is there a quick fix for this problem?

Any suggestions appreciated.

Thanks
Inez

FYI, I am running Windows XP, and although I have several paid versions of AM on my computer, I am currently running the free version because my earlier registered versions cannot run plugins (yeah, I know what you're thinking, but I'm broke at the moment, otherwise I'd do a complete rebuild and update all my software, most of which dates from the last century).
Attachments
AM_error.doc
Screenshot, error message
(463.5 KiB) Downloaded 292 times
Eowyn

Postby reneuend » Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:54 pm

I see this usually when I try to do more multiple events at one time. Like running 2 video or sound files at the same time on the same channel. I didn't think it was possible to run plugins on the free version. AM I wrong? Why don't you just upgrade to a newer version and use the same old registration. It works fine. Upgrades are free.
---

reneuend
Administrator

Postby ShadowHunter » Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:39 am

Hi,

Ineed AM doesn't like that... for example when KeyGuard is showing a messagebox and another script in AM is executed...

I could see the demo expired message box... that is for sure one of the reasons. Please download KeyGuard 5, that specific issue has been fixed.

Thanks for your interest in KeyGuard

With best regards,

ShAdOwHuNtEr
ShadowHunter
Forum Admin and Games Page admin

Return to The Plugins Corner