When will other features be ready for portable game system?

This forum is meant for discussing the creation of software for the PSP.

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

When will other features be ready for portable game system?

Postby Coolhand » Wed Oct 12, 2005 9:38 pm

Primarily:

Sound, animations, use of flash and other key format file support that the non portable version has? In addition, can you play a web based game in pocket PC if it has the players?
Coolhand

Postby GM-Support » Wed Oct 12, 2005 10:50 pm

Hi,

The main problems come from the web browser that is included into the PSP. It does not support Flash and sound, so it is not possible to implement them yet. However, it supports animated GIF's pretty well, so expect to see a demo of a game using animations extensively soon.

As far as the other features are concerned, expect to see some very nice improvements in the next weeks.

As far as the pocket pc is concerned, I am currently studying the possibility to create games for it. I will let you know as soon as I come to a conclusion.

Best regards,
GM-Support
GM-Support
Forum Admin and Games Page admin

Postby misadlouhy » Sun Jan 01, 2006 4:16 pm

GM-Support wrote:The main problems come from the web browser that is included into the PSP. It does not support Flash and sound, so it is not possible to implement them yet. However, it supports animated GIF's pretty well, so expect to see a demo of a game using animations extensively soon.

As far as the other features are concerned, expect to see some very nice improvements in the next weeks.

Hi

can you please tell me about the features, that you mentioned, that AM offers for PSP today? I am looking forward to see AM improving and allowing me create better PSP webpages/games....

I would like to thank you for working on it an i would like to ask you, what do you plan to do with AM for PSP and what or when can we wait for some minor/major changes in the software.

Is there any difference between free and full (non-commercial version), except supporting more frames?

Thank you
PSP fw2.50 Japanese, i live in UK and i hope for creating (non-comercial) webmag in czech republic...
misadlouhy

Postby gwar214 » Thu Jan 05, 2006 2:09 pm

i would like to know what AM offers for PSP also. the difference between the free version and the full version (non commercial use) are: more frames, Visual Basic Scripting, ability to make 360% panoramas, third person games, supports plugins, flash support, and probably more. i just got the full version the other day, trust me, its worth it.[/quote]
gwar214

Return to Creating Software for the PSP