Escaper game

This forum is meant for discussing the creation of software for the PSP.

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Escaper game

Postby Betelgeuze » Mon Jan 02, 2006 11:43 am

Two months ago I released my first game for PSP. I have been working on it for 3 days and made it all in HTML. It only had 2 levels when I released it and I didnt expect to get a lot of positive reactions, but I didnt realise it was the first homebrew game that worked on firmware 2.0
My game was a big succes, it has been posted in the news on a lot of PSP sites, I got a lot of great comments and it was downloaded more than 3000 times.
My game is very small, and so far I didnt make new levels, its a lot of work and I dont have the time for it. Now that the Adventuremaker for PSP is released I think im going to work on my game again because it looks easy this way. Im probably going to make new games to.

EXPLANATION:
Try to escape the piramide of Ka and find your way trough the labyrinth. Use the analog stick or the directional buttons to navigate. This demo version has only 2 levels (1 easy level and 1 normal level). New levels will be available in the future. The game is made with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Imageready and its only based on HTML code.

INSTALLATION:
-You need a PSP webbrowser.
-You need 7 MB on your PSP memory stick.
-Unrar the rar file to the ROOT of your PSP's memory stick its the topmost
folder, it has no name, it houses everything on the stick.
-Once unrared, you should see a "escaper" folder in the root directory, along with this readme.
-You can delete this readme.
-To run this game, go into your Web Browser and type: file:escaper/start.html
Add this adress to your bookmarks so you can use the bookmark to start the game the next time.

http://files.pspupdates.com/cgi-bin/cfi ... ,0,12,1324
Betelgeuze

Postby GM-Support » Sun Jan 08, 2006 4:51 pm

Hi!

Nice game!

I cannot wait to see your next games!

Best regards,
GM-Support
GM-Support
Forum Admin and Games Page admin

Return to Creating Software for the PSP