Need Game Ideas

This forum is meant for discussing the creation of software for the PSP.

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Need Game Ideas

Postby wizardshred » Mon Apr 17, 2006 1:54 am

Hey There!
I'm stuck on how to make a good game for the PSP. I have the resources and stuff for pictures and ideas on how to make a good story for the game but because AM is still in development for PSP (no sound and no video right now) I'm sort of in a box of stuff I can do to make interesting games. Right now I have stuff like:
- User can move through areas by clicking on doors in the picture that moves to other rooms.
- User can try and find hidden things in pictures by clicking in different areas until something happens.
- Story can branch depending on what hotspots the user clicks.

One thing that I have had a problem with is that AM doesn't seem to support messages that are over one line long when it comes to PSP games. This limits how I can make the story progress....

So basically I was hoping people could post ideas here on how to make interesting games or puzzles cause I'm stuck!
wizardshred

ideas

Postby filmfreakk » Wed May 03, 2006 5:35 am

id love to help, but i rly dont want to give away any of my ideas.

but...for example, u could create a game where a player must move through a land, but can only get past a certain boss/enemy/etc. with a certain object or knowledge (using variables)...this is the basis of my current game, 'assassin.'
filmfreakk

Postby hunting » Fri May 05, 2006 4:09 pm

someone shud make like a time crisis game or somin

wud be awesome :idea:
hunting

Return to Creating Software for the PSP