Norman Vezey's Games

This forum is meant for posting anything related to Adventure Maker that doesn't fit in the other forums.Please post technical questions in the Technical Support Forum!

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Norman Vezey's Games

Postby Symetrix » Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:57 pm

Hello all,

Long time since I've stopped by, life has been hard and busy so I have had little time to spend doing what I enjoy.

I was wondering, does anyone happen to have a backup of The Lost Toy or A Long 15 Minutes, Norman Vezey's games? After a hard drive failure about a year ago, I've lost them, and I've had little luck finding any trace of Norman or his website (which as far as I can see, was the only location with the two installers for his games)

If anyone could help, I'd greatly appreciate it. The games were very original and it'd be nice to have a chance to play them again. Additionally, does anyone know if he is still around/active? I guess since the forum lost all it's posts that his were lost too, a search for his posts returns empty :(

Thanks a lot
Life would be much simpler if we had the source code
Symetrix
Frequent Poster

Postby Imari » Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:12 pm

I have also lost Norman's games and would love to find copies of them again. His games were very creative, fresh and amusing. Norman was a valued member of these forums, but he's not been around for well over a year now. He's missed.
Imari
VIP

Postby under_score » Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:16 pm

I'm pretty sure GM has a copy.
under_score
Advanced Member

Return to Adventure Maker General Discussion