Feedback????:(

This forum is meant for posting anything related to Adventure Maker that doesn't fit in the other forums.Please post technical questions in the Technical Support Forum!

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Feedback????:(

Postby Korrupt_Ikonz » Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:52 am

Do these forums get a lot of feedback? I have had my post up for quite some time and not one person has replied. I have also noticed that no new posts have really been made.. The reason I am asking is because the community is one the the biggest selling points of a product.

Thank You
Korrupt_Ikonz
Korrupt_Ikonz

Postby Candle » Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:36 am

I'm here a lot. but I don't know a lot of what people need help with
so I try my best.
Sorry I can't help you more.
Candle
Administrator

Postby Mystery » Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:44 am

You are right, sometimes you need some patience to get an answer. Many of us are pretty busy, and right now it seems to be a busy time for many of us. Moreover, most members don't visit this forums every day, but maybe once or twice a week. That also explains why there are times when we don't have many new posts. Anyhow there are also times when this forums is very active. All in all I have experienced over the time of my membership that members answer questions the best way they can within a couple of days (if they can help). But I understand that waiting for an answer can be frustrating if you would like to advance with your work on your project.

You have received some answers already in your first thread (about snow).
And for your second thread: I have read it but I need some time to think it through as you have posted a couple of questions (and I'm not that experienced to be able to give you a spontaneous answer). Unfortunately I had to work 18 hours a day this week and I didn't have the time nor the energy yet to concentrate on thinking about your questions. :cry:

Well, I try to post some spontaneous ideas in your second thread over lunch break, but to give you a more detailed answer, I would need to take some time to get into it and try things out first.
Mystery
Forum Admin and Games Page admin

Postby Korrupt_Ikonz » Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:28 am

Thank You for your responses.. I was just worried that these forums were dead. I have experienced that way to many times with other programs. But I appreciate your responses..

Thank You
Korrupt_Ikonz
Korrupt_Ikonz

Return to Adventure Maker General Discussion