Adventure Maker v4.3.0 final (build1) released!

This forum is meant for posting anything related to Adventure Maker that doesn't fit in the other forums.Please post technical questions in the Technical Support Forum!

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Adventure Maker v4.3.0 final (build1) released!

Postby GM-Support » Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:57 pm

Dear forum friends,

I am happy to announce today the release of Adventure Maker v4.3.0 final (build1)! :)

Click here to download it.
EDIT: download removed because a newer build has been released.

The main changes between v4.2.0 (build5) and v4.3.0 final (build1) are:

- Support for Windows Vista (both for the Adventure Maker editor and for the software created with Adventure Maker).
- Bug fix: the 360-degree panorama plugin is now correctly included in the deployment files.
- Bug fix: when creating software for PSP, you can no longer import unsupported file types.
- Much faster resample algorithm in "Batch Picture Resize & Compress" (now v2.1) + Improved Vista compatibility.
- Bug fix in "Creative Painter" (now v2.1). Previewing the exported jpeg images does not longer generate an error + Improved Vista compatibility.

I am still looking for more hosting so that there can be as many mirrors as possible. However, please do not upload it to a public storage site (such as RapidShare) because it is important for me to keep the control of the distribution of the file. If you think that you can host the file on your website, please send me a private message.

Thank you for the last two weeks of beta-testing, and enjoy the final release :)

Best regards,

GM-Support
Last edited by GM-Support on Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GM-Support
Forum Admin and Games Page admin

Postby GM-Support » Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:07 am

The new version has now been announced also on the Adventure Maker website. :)
GM-Support
Forum Admin and Games Page admin

Return to Adventure Maker General Discussion