Purchasing...

This forum is meant for posting anything related to Adventure Maker that doesn't fit in the other forums.Please post technical questions in the Technical Support Forum!

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Purchasing...

Postby Haze » Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:42 pm

I've got a question, sorry if this is in the wrong place.

This concerns Adventure Maker more as a product than a piece of software.

I purchased the program a few years ago (2005, I think) and used it a bit, eventually gave up on the project I was working on. The computer broke and lost everything after a while and I bought a new one. Now I've got back into adventure games and am trying to make a new project, I realised my parents have since lost all their emails from then due to our host making changes over the years. This means I can't get the code to download/use the full version.

What do you suggest I do? I'm not against paying for the software but it's quite a lot considering it's something I already owned and didn't get rid of on purpose.
Haze

Postby GM-Support » Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:46 pm

Hi Haze,

Just sent your full name, postal and/or email address that you likely used when you registered the product in 2005 to contact2006 (at) adventuremaker.com, and you will quickly receive instructions for getting the product without paying again (if your record is found in the KAGI database, of course).

GM-Support
GM-Support
Forum Admin and Games Page admin

Return to Adventure Maker General Discussion