MINI Games.

This forum is meant for posting anything related to Adventure Maker that doesn't fit in the other forums.Please post technical questions in the Technical Support Forum!

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

MINI Games.

Postby mercedes » Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:24 am

hi there i was wondering whether or not the mini games provided by AM can be uploaded into a game that i make with the free version..

If so...can you please tell me which one...?

I hope so..God don't let it be the slider puzzle..lol..ppl will hate me for that one.. :lol:

MANY THANKS!!
mercedes
VIP

Postby Lyberodoggy » Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:59 am

Some puzzle games provided with AM use scripting... Those, you cannot use with AM free...
As for the others, some of them have a notice saying "you can redistribute this whole" (or in part or changed). That means you are allowed to "upload" them
Lyberodoggy
Administrator

Postby mercedes » Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:55 am

Ok so that means i can upload them inside my existing game.

how do i do it..?..can i upload in a hotspot..basically once they hit a spot..play a certain game there..kinda like you would in the games you play online..?

Do you know what i mean...
mercedes
VIP

Postby Lyberodoggy » Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:04 pm

In order to create a scripting-based game, you need to know some scripting... Because if you get any errors, you must know how to solve them... Anyway it depends on the game... The slider for example needs the procedures that exist in the original project to be pasted in your game's procedures. Then just create a hotspot leading to a frame containing the puzzle...
Lyberodoggy
Administrator

Postby mercedes » Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:17 pm

The slider for example needs the procedures that exist in the original project to be pasted in your game's procedures.

Is that a yes or no? What are you saying here..? That answer is convoluted..could you be more precise?

I would like directions on how to do it..step by step instructions..on how to put in my game...i would like to be able to add a game to my existing game.. do they exist? for the free version of course..

If so can you leave a link.

Many thanks.:)
mercedes
VIP

Postby Lyberodoggy » Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:23 pm

You can't use scripting based games with AM free... I 've said that before.
Lyberodoggy
Administrator

Postby mercedes » Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:28 pm

ohh..i was under the impression ..that some were available with free version...that i could upload them with free version of maker..ahh i see ok..

no problem..

thanks..!
mercedes
VIP

Return to Adventure Maker General Discussion