Program to Create and Edit Animations

This forum is meant for posting anything related to Adventure Maker that doesn't fit in the other forums.Please post technical questions in the Technical Support Forum!

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Program to Create and Edit Animations

Postby Dalton » Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:38 pm

Anybody knows some programs to create and edit animations (like names dissolving in dust (like silent hill, for exemple), or another effects to the videos). It?s because i?m trying to make a great intro to Orvalho Negro...
Dalton
Expert Member

Postby Lyberodoggy » Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:26 pm

Why not using your current 3d program to create a 3d text or something and animate it using a moving cam...? You can do that with anim8or too...
Lyberodoggy
Administrator

Postby Dalton » Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:48 pm

It?s gonna take too much time of me, and right now i?m having problems with time (my work :( ). So i was thinking in a simple program to make simple animations using photos and add some filters like fog, or dust, you know, like Darkness Within or Silent Hill, but i want to use this effects in a video. And the same with the text.

Lyberodoggy wrote:Why not using your current 3d program to create a 3d text or something and animate it using a moving cam...? You can do that with anim8or too...
Dalton
Expert Member

Postby rpgfaker » Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:36 am

You could try UnFREEz for gif animation and GifWorks website to get effects and maybe use MWSnap 3 to take pictures of each frame as jpegs then save them as gifs and open unfreez to put the animation together....

Or design a transparent gif using giffy20 of the fog effect and open adventure maker and put the text picture in the background with the transparent gif on the top, then use mwsnap to take a picture of it, move the gif a little , take another picture (until you have enough frames) then convert jpeg's to gif's and use unfreez to make the master titlescreen....

But someone else here may have some better ideas since mine generally are used in psp apps and not pc....
rpgfaker

Postby Dalton » Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:16 pm

Thanks RPGfaker! I?m gonna try to use your tips! :D

rpgfaker wrote:You could try UnFREEz for gif animation and GifWorks website to get effects and maybe use MWSnap 3 to take pictures of each frame as jpegs then save them as gifs and open unfreez to put the animation together....

Or design a transparent gif using giffy20 of the fog effect and open adventure maker and put the text picture in the background with the transparent gif on the top, then use mwsnap to take a picture of it, move the gif a little , take another picture (until you have enough frames) then convert jpeg's to gif's and use unfreez to make the master titlescreen....

But someone else here may have some better ideas since mine generally are used in psp apps and not pc....
Dalton
Expert Member

Return to Adventure Maker General Discussion