commercial games made using adventure maker

This forum is meant for posting anything related to Adventure Maker that doesn't fit in the other forums.Please post technical questions in the Technical Support Forum!

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

commercial games made using adventure maker

Postby Joe » Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:37 pm

Is there a list of commercial (non-hobbyist endevors) games that were made using AM; that shows the developer or team, web address or email, and the date the game was released?
Joe

Postby Ron_Emad2 » Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:47 am

hello dear friend
I know 1 game
The Arrangement
Becuse this game published In my Country
with thanks
emad
Hello
I from iran
i cant speak english correctly
please forgive me
Ron_Emad2

Postby Lyberodoggy » Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:25 am

I don't know, but you can find some games created with AM in the Games Page of the site and some of them are demos of comercial games...
Lyberodoggy
Administrator

Postby Joe » Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:55 am

some of the games listed in the game sections are a one-shot effort such as released a while back for example in 2003, with no further work/support. Other games in the game section are not commercial and fall into the hobbyist/avocation arena.

what I was trying to get was an idea of the practicality of using adventure maker as a development tool, and the market. there's lots of development tools out there; for example, adventure game studio, lassie, and 3d game studio. similar situation in programming, common situation for programmers to spend their time to acquire a large collection of programming tools, rather than to stick with one tool and produce.
Joe

Postby Lyberodoggy » Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:57 am

I 'm not saying this because I 'm a forum member, it's actually what I believe: AM is so far one of the best tools to create your own first person adventures. I totally adore it, it can create very good comercial games and there are many unexplored areas of it. I 'm working on some real-time action at the moment, but I 've been going slowly with it, I don't know when it is going to be finalized to let you see how it works...

Anyway, using AM, a little (or a lot :P) VBS knowledge, some plugins and your creativity you can work wonders. You can use supportive programs such as 3d programs and image editing ones.

Compared to Game maker or adventure game studio, AM has a lot of advantages. I 've been searching the market and I prefered this one for a lot of reasons (one of them is this supportive community, which has helped me and continues helping me all the time)

Whatever you decide, you will sooner or later see that AM is an easy tool to create wonderful games.
Lyberodoggy
Administrator

Postby Ron_Emad2 » Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:51 pm

Oh- dear Joe
you van see this topic (http://www.adventuremaker.com/phpBB2/vi ... php?t=3717)
i build a game with adventureamker with best standard
(Cubic frame - Many Puzzel-Dialoge wizard-Animation-Sound-Item-Drag and drop-and ...)
if wou want - you can do
Hello
I from iran
i cant speak english correctly
please forgive me
Ron_Emad2

Return to Adventure Maker General Discussion