Dragging an item onto hotspot..

This forum is meant for posting anything related to Adventure Maker that doesn't fit in the other forums.Please post technical questions in the Technical Support Forum!

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Dragging an item onto hotspot..

Postby mercedes » Thu May 22, 2008 3:39 am

Not sure if it's always been like this..but for some reason I am unable to view the bottom portion of the variables tab.."to make visible or enabled when user clicks on this hotspot" When i drag an item and in that properties box is where im speaking of.."item on hotspot box"..

any ideas..I can see top portion but am unable to make visible or enabled..??

I'ts really strange it happens to me often..very strange..no big deal..i manage a way around it..but thought before i post it in the "bug report" section..i would mention it here first..~ May not be a bug but something I'm doing..:)
mercedes
VIP

Postby Lyberodoggy » Thu May 22, 2008 8:14 am

Sorry mercedes I 'm not really using items in my projects so I 've missed that part...
Lyberodoggy
Administrator

Postby Mystery » Thu May 22, 2008 11:32 am

Mercedes, there is no such part for the Hotspot Properties for "Dragging Items". Only for the "normal" Hotspot Properties- this is where you can set when a hotspot is visible.

The window of the Hotspot Properties for "Dragging Items" looks like this, I assume this is what you have, too:
Attachments
hotspotproperties.jpg
hotspotproperties.jpg (29.45 KiB) Viewed 2740 times
Mystery
Forum Admin and Games Page admin

Postby mercedes » Thu May 22, 2008 11:39 pm

Oh ok..so you are only able to give value to hotspots properties then...I noticed it before..but thought software was just acting up.. :lol: I don't know how many times I actually closed it and reopened it.. a few times..lol..then just said whatever..

Thanks Mystery..:)
mercedes
VIP

Return to Adventure Maker General Discussion