I am obviously new......

This forum is meant for posting anything related to Adventure Maker that doesn't fit in the other forums.Please post technical questions in the Technical Support Forum!

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

I am obviously new......

Postby pennsteve » Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:47 pm

I am new at this and will be asking a lot of questions as they come up. I hope I dont bother anyone. I will TRY to find the answer to my questions on the AM site first, but since I dont know anything about programming I might be coming here a lot.

Thank You in advance for your help. lol
pennsteve
Expert Member

Postby Chromegloss55 » Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:43 pm

Hey there's plenty of people here that are good at programming.

I'm good at it, but sadly, I'm a bit slow to reply to queries, (some other members can vouch for that!), but in most cases I'll be able to give you a practical solution to your problem.

Lyberodoggy, GMSupport, Shadowhunter and many others will also be able to answer many of your questions.

And... welcome to the forums. (I say this on behalf of the moderators, who probably haven't seen this post yet!)
Last edited by Chromegloss55 on Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chromegloss55
Forum Master

Postby mercedes » Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:59 pm

pennsteve..

NOone asks as many questions as I do..lol..You see the forums plugged full of my questions...This is only my fourth game and I still need help..I had no programming skills..other than basic if statement knowledge..and it really didn't help me with AM..:)...So everthing I learned I learned from reading and asking a LOT.....This Software is always testing me..and I"m always testing it..I hope you have fun with it..!~

Peace
Adieux~
mercedes
VIP

Postby Mystery » Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:34 am

Welcome pennsteve :)

Yes, you can find a lot of information in the Help Files, and also in the Tutorials area of the forums. :)
It will take some time and patience to learn certain things, but I'm sure that you will succeed.

And don't worry, we're all here to help if you get stuck with something :)
Mystery
Forum Admin and Games Page admin

Return to Adventure Maker General Discussion