Are We Voting For October's MotM Or Something?

This forum is meant for posting anything related to Adventure Maker that doesn't fit in the other forums.Please post technical questions in the Technical Support Forum!

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Are We Voting For October's MotM Or Something?

Postby Jaked » Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:22 pm

It's like, 9 days till october? Are we like going to vote or something? September we didn't so I'm guessing the moderators chat and decide. Or was that a non-vote month? :P I'm clueless. It's either probably:

A: We vote and September was just something that wouldn't take till the 9th to decide :!: who the M.O.T.M.
B: The moderators think :idea: it over and decide.
C: little of both A :arrow: B!

I have noooooooooo idea. I'm just curious, Jaked.
My sig changes more often than Doctor Who (see your national BBC channel) regenarates into new melancholy actors. Oh look, Matt Smith! Gerard Butler! Colin Mochrie! That wolf from Twilight: New Moon!
Jaked
Code Master

Postby Chromegloss55 » Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:06 pm

I guess it's up to the moderators...

You could have a thread where each member casts their vote, and then the votes are counted by the mods.

Otherwise, I guess it's Candle and co. who decide...
Chromegloss - Vanishes and then re-appears at complete random. [Working on Advanced Section of VBScript guide]
Chromegloss55
Forum Master

Postby Jaked » Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:09 pm

So we suggest, the mods decide...

oh, then I suggest chickens. He helps just a wee less than Candle or Mercedes, but he still helps A LOT! (Sorry, chickens)
My sig changes more often than Doctor Who (see your national BBC channel) regenarates into new melancholy actors. Oh look, Matt Smith! Gerard Butler! Colin Mochrie! That wolf from Twilight: New Moon!
Jaked
Code Master

Postby Chromegloss55 » Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:11 pm

I'll PM Candle and ask how we're going to do it this month. :wink:
Chromegloss - Vanishes and then re-appears at complete random. [Working on Advanced Section of VBScript guide]
Chromegloss55
Forum Master

Postby Candle » Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:20 pm

Sorry Admins and Mods choose who it will be.
Please don't PM me questions, ask here in the forums!
``````````````
Between grand theft and a legal fee, there only stands a law degree.
Candle
Administrator

Postby Jaked » Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:24 pm

Ah :P Sorry. You Can lock this topic up since you just said that you can't decide unless your a mod EDIT: OR an admin (sorry about not putting that in Chromegloss). END EDIT Oh well.
Last edited by Jaked on Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jaked
Code Master

Postby Chromegloss55 » Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:32 pm

Jaked wrote:Ah :P Sorry. You Can lock this topic up since you just said that you can't decide unless your a mod EDIT: OR an admin (sorry about not putting that in Chromegloss). END EDIT Oh well.

I'm only a Games Page Admin. I have no control or say over what happens in the forum. I do have control over what happens on the AM Games page.

By 'Admin', Candle meant Forum Admin (Mystery, ShadowHunter, GMSupport and Candle).

I probably could ask to become a mod, but I've got no particular desire to be one at the moment. I asked to become a GPA, so that I could post my opinion of people's games (and also translate reviews into Spanish, if need be e.g Villafantastica).

For me, well... I just like posting about my projects and helping people out...

That's all that really matters to me on this forum. :wink:
Last edited by Chromegloss55 on Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chromegloss55
Forum Master

Postby chickens1127 » Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:57 pm

Chickens for MoM! :D :D :D
Hi... It's Chickens1127...
CHINCHILLAS ROCK!

RIP Crazygamemaker
chickens1127
AM Magazine Moderator

Return to Adventure Maker General Discussion