Different Sized Frames.

This forum is meant for posting anything related to Adventure Maker that doesn't fit in the other forums.Please post technical questions in the Technical Support Forum!

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Different Sized Frames.

Postby mercedes » Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:12 pm

Hi there...:)

I am choosing to view this game..in full screen...and my frames are of the size 800*715...The pictures are 800*600, I'm allowing the rest of the space at the bottom for inventory..

However,

I have a custom Start menu frame..and its bigger than the rest of them..Its the only one..If i choose to import it and choose "Ignore" for setting the size..Will this be ok...?

Also, can i allow the user to change the rez if they want to 1024*780...Will this affect certain hotspots...basically they're exact "coordinates" or any other part of the project..

Please let me know if this makes sense..I'm asking to do a couple of things here..but theyre related, which is why i put it in the same place..:)

Thanks

Adieux~~
mercedes
VIP

Postby chickens1127 » Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:06 pm

That seems like it makes sense, but I wouldn't know if it didn't.
Hi... It's Chickens1127...
CHINCHILLAS ROCK!

RIP Crazygamemaker
chickens1127
AM Magazine Moderator

Re: Different Sized Frames.

Postby ZeornWarlock » Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:53 am

mercedes wrote:Hi there...:)

I am choosing to view this game..in full screen...and my frames are of the size 800*715...The pictures are 800*600, I'm allowing the rest of the space at the bottom for inventory..

However,

I have a custom Start menu frame..and its bigger than the rest of them..Its the only one..If i choose to import it and choose "Ignore" for setting the size..Will this be ok...?

Also, can i allow the user to change the rez if they want to 1024*780...Will this affect certain hotspots...basically they're exact "coordinates" or any other part of the project..

Please let me know if this makes sense..I'm asking to do a couple of things here..but theyre related, which is why i put it in the same place..:)

Thanks

Adieux~~

Why don't you resize the frame to 600 X 800? Distortion maybe? If it's the case and you have trouble doing it, send me your frame and I will help you out.

ZW.
You have to make some to understand some.
ZeornWarlock
Expert Member

Postby mercedes » Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:38 am

Its my custom menu frame......I'll send it to u..so u get an idea on what im doing if u want...It..would look odd being that size..800*600 it looks better as the rez it is..

Which is why i wondered if it was ok to leave it as it is...and it not interfere with the rest of the project..I'ts hard to explain...

I'll send it to...so u see what im doing with it...i think then u will understand...

Please let me know if u got it...im kinda stuck on this..really not wanting to resize it...well i would if it would look ok..but i doubt it will...:(

*EDIT*
Ok i sent it..let me know what u think...and yes it might appear distorted if i resize it to...

800*715---which is the size of the frames...the pictures are 800*600 but the frames are 800*715--which would be the max size i could resize too...so it fit the rest of the project~

Peace
mercedes
VIP

Return to Adventure Maker General Discussion