Pseudo panoramic KeyGuard

This forum is meant for posting anything related to Adventure Maker that doesn't fit in the other forums.Please post technical questions in the Technical Support Forum!

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Pseudo panoramic KeyGuard

Postby mercedes » Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:45 pm

Hi there..:D

I would like to use the panoramic feature with Keyguard...My resolution is 800*715...

How does this work...I can use this feature with my game with just a couple of frames..?...

And what target rez should i go for...Will AM allow me to have say those three frames at 640*480...or however many I want...and the rest stay the same..?

Wondering if it's possible..also if perhaps i couldn't do it with coding ...have the resolution change...when they hit a hotspot...but it change on the next frame...and then pan around the next frame..Then hit a hotspot..have it go back when u are done panning around..

Is this possible...?

Thanks..!
mercedes
VIP

Postby ShadowHunter » Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:22 pm

Hi,

The Pseudo panoramic only triggers an transition effect in AM to another frame, it does nothing more... this means it runs on the resolution AM runs at.

I guess you could use "Action.ChangeDisplayResolution X" but that will be very sloppy in reality :wink:

With best regards,

ShAdOwHuNtEr
ShadowHunter
Forum Admin and Games Page admin

Postby mercedes » Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:06 am

Hi there...:)

The reason why i asked about the keyguard pano is cause its the same plugin im using...so i thought i might try it for just a few frames..But i gather that means i would have the scroll bars in every frame...and the other pictures that are set at 800 will now go down..in rezolution as well..it will effect the whole rest of project....

I guess the whole game would have to be a panoramic...ok..I get it..

Thanks..:D
mercedes
VIP

Return to Adventure Maker General Discussion