Remove the Adventure Maker logo from app.

This forum is meant for posting anything related to Adventure Maker that doesn't fit in the other forums.Please post technical questions in the Technical Support Forum!

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Remove the Adventure Maker logo from app.

Postby Sunny Day » Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:19 pm

How do I remove the Adventure Maker advert from my finished project. Its the white type at the bottom of the frame in start up. I dont like how its over my artwork. Wouldnt be so bad if it was a big frame, but iphone frames are small. I wouldnt mind so much if it showed a smart looking logo on shutting down, I dont like this type on startup. It looks cheap.
I opened up the html source and looked at the code, now Im not skilled in html, but looking at it, I cant see where the code is to even put it in the page.
Also interesting that on iphone we cannot have type on screen, but we can have the type from the advert, how is that. I had to use giff images for all the type in the iphone app, as we cannot display type on the screen. But the start up advert is type, so we can have type for the advert, but we cannot have type on the screen for when we want to write someting.

For future version, perhaps an option to not have the advert on start up, but have a splash screen on shut down. or a higher priced version of AM, with no adverts at all.
Sunny Day

Postby Candle » Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:51 pm

Do you have the full version? or the free one.
Please don't PM me questions, ask here in the forums!
``````````````
Between grand theft and a legal fee, there only stands a law degree.
Candle
Administrator

Postby Sunny Day » Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:54 am

full version
Sunny Day

Postby mercedes » Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:27 pm

Does that say "Powered by Adventure maker.."? If so that goes away after 30 seconds if that..:)

Peace
mercedes
VIP

Postby Mystery » Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:43 pm

Yes, you can use messages in HTML based applications, but cannot add text on the frame.

Your request must be of course addressed by GM-Support. :)
Mystery
Forum Admin and Games Page admin

Postby Sunny Day » Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:37 pm

Yea, it says powered by adventure maker and a web page url.
Id prefer a nice logo, like what Garage games does, I think they have an option for a higher priced version and you dont carry the advert. But I hate the one they have with AM, looks real cheap, like I made the thing in some bargin discout software. Wouldnt be so bad if the scree size was big, but on a iphone screen size product :!: It looks a bit desperate, like, we really need the advertising, we might be able to sell an extra copy, we just got to put this at the bottom, hey developer, you think you can make an app or game, well this is made in adventure maker, and dont you forget it.

Yes, you can use messages in HTML based applications, but cannot add text on the frame.

Not for the AM iphone format you cant.
Sunny Day

Postby Mystery » Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:45 pm

To be more specific, you can display messages on mouse click, but not add text to the background frame.

Hmmm, I don't perceive the note at the beginning as *cheap*, but as I said, I can't decide whether there will be any changes done concerning this or not.
Mystery
Forum Admin and Games Page admin

Postby Candle » Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:43 am

Make two start pages and start at the number 2 one.
``````````````
Candle
Administrator

Postby Sunny Day » Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:57 pm

Make two start pages and start at the number 2 one.

how can you make two start pages, you can only go into properties and pick a choose page to start at. You onlu get the one.
Sunny Day

Postby Candle » Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:27 pm

Instead of going to index.html go to whatever.html
You give out the link you want them to start at.
:)
``````````````
Candle
Administrator

Postby Sunny Day » Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:05 am

Got you, only its going to be wrapped and then sold on mobiles, I wonder why the index is html and the rest are htm, what data is in that html. I could make the first frame just a white page, thgen delete that page, but whats the deal with the index as html and the rest as htm, Im sure deleting the index page will mess things up.
Sunny Day

Postby mercedes » Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:54 am

From what i understand the index.html is the website that allows u this as a start page..Like if im going to add a splash page to my website..for me to do this..cause the original start page is htm..If you make both .htm..then the website won't know which to pick from..Hence why we make one of them html...At least thats how it works on my website..:)

Peace
mercedes
VIP

Return to Adventure Maker General Discussion