Export as web pages with sound 480x320 size.

This forum is meant for posting anything related to Adventure Maker that doesn't fit in the other forums.Please post technical questions in the Technical Support Forum!

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Export as web pages with sound 480x320 size.

Postby Sunny Day » Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:19 am

Im hiring a developer to make something that can convert web page web apps to native apps for the iphone.

If I export out from AM as iphone, its screen size is smaller than the iphone screen size, and no sound. Thats a no go then.

So output as -
PSP, that outputs as web pages, but does it have sound, I hear yes, no, whats the final result, does it play sound. Also iphone is 480x320 thats not the screen size you have for the psp, I want to change it, is it possible, I want 480x320.if we have the full screen size of the iphone, and sound, then I can output as PSP, what can be done here?

Output as windows, no web files here. So no good to me.

Also, anyone heard of anything that can do like AM, but output as html pages, anything that does that?
Sunny Day

Postby Lyberodoggy » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:22 pm

AM has an export HTML feature...
Lyberodoggy
Administrator

Postby Sunny Day » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:52 pm

is it limited in anything when it exports as html, or does it have full features of 'everthing' when exporting as html. What are the limitations?
Sunny Day

Postby Lyberodoggy » Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:52 pm

Please always consider reading AM's manual prior to asking because these forums have been filled up with answers on the same question...

Anyways. The limitations are the same as for the I pod platform, as stated here:

http://adventuremaker.com/help/whatsnew.htm
Lyberodoggy
Administrator

Postby Sunny Day » Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:04 pm

On question for sound on psp, I looked through the forums, and heard conflicting opinions, so I ask a straight question, psp sound, is it implemented.
Sunny Day

Postby mercedes » Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:42 pm

Hi there...:)

On the same page, that Lyberodoggy suggested..You will note there is a link there for 'more info' for html games..~

V. What features are supported?

This is what you CAN do with the current version of the compiler for iPhone / iPodTouch:

- Move from frame to frame.
- Use variables to create puzzles (all the options under the "variables" tab of the Hotspot Properties are supported).
- Use both transparent and graphical hotspots.
- Display text messages at the bottom of the screen.
- Use timers to go to another frame after X seconds (from the Frame Properties window).
- Use animated GIF's.

This is what you CANNOT do with the current version of the compiler for iPhone / iPodTouch:

- Play sounds
- Use the inventory (instead, you can use a variable to remember whether the item was picked up or not: see the sample game for an example)
- Create savegames
- Play videos (use animated GIF's instead)
- Display text at any position of the frame (the text that you create by right-clicking on a frame)
- Use VBScript
- Display cursors
- Use plugins (3rd person plugin, panoramas, etc.)
- All the other advanced features.

Peace
mercedes
VIP

Return to Adventure Maker General Discussion