events window

This forum is meant for posting anything related to Adventure Maker that doesn't fit in the other forums.Please post technical questions in the Technical Support Forum!

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

events window

Postby Loll » Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:53 pm

Is it possible to expand the use item on item events window. why it's so tiny i do not know but i finished up with two items with similar names...quite long and i couldn't tel which was which . no way to scroll along the text or anything. quite apart from this I was thing is terms of using dozens of such events and they are somewhat difficult to isolate.

thanks to all for previous help Loll
Loll

Postby mercedes » Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:49 pm

I'm not sure exactly what u are talking about here...But i'll venture to guess..:)..

I can only assume you are naming the items..too long perhaps..?..So if u choose an item to be used on another item...If u named the item a big long name..I can see this problem occurring...Perhaps rename the items to something smaller..[less letters..]

Not sure if this is what u are talking about...But i hope this helps..!~ :D
mercedes
VIP

Postby reneuend » Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:11 pm

I think you understood correctly Mercedes! I have found this a bit annoying at times. There are other places where it would be nice if the window was wider. I'm not sure where now, but there is one place where you need to select the frame name and it can be hard if you use long frame names.
---

reneuend
Administrator

Postby mercedes » Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:12 pm

Lol...that reminds me..when i first started..I never really knew what to name the frames..At first I thought to try FrameA..and so on...But that never worked..I had to recognize it..and with my memory..I needed to name them so i remembered them..Like for my Adventures with GIB..I had names like;

Frame_with_cow_without_hole_but_with_sign[dot]jpg

So ya...I can so see this happening with framenames..... :lol:

Also it would be nice..if u hovered over it..and could see the name..If not expand the box..Either or..would be good..
mercedes
VIP

Return to Adventure Maker General Discussion