Long Time, No See- 2 Questions

This forum is meant for posting anything related to Adventure Maker that doesn't fit in the other forums.Please post technical questions in the Technical Support Forum!

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Long Time, No See- 2 Questions

Postby chickens1127 » Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:03 pm

Hey guys. Before you ask where I've been, I started in a very tough highschool.. that consumes all my days AND weekends. Just saw that updates are comin' out...
COOL! Is renuend is still 'round? He was awesome...
1. I've been VERY, VERY interested recently in baseball statistics and theories, and I've had an immense vision for a baseball game recently, like:
http://www.sportsmogul.com/games/baseball2k11.html
http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/ootp11/

Incredible games... I would only hope my game to be a quarter as good as Mogul... MUST HAVE game if you even remotely like statistics or baseball... easy to learn... anyways, I've been thinking of building a text based minor league game, and you are a minor league general manager building a team, and you gain extra players by buying virtual packs of players... like Madden 2011 Ultimate Team

It sounds very complicated to program, me being only slightly experienced in VB... any suggestions or use another program?
Hi... It's Chickens1127...
CHINCHILLAS ROCK!

RIP Crazygamemaker
chickens1127
AM Magazine Moderator

Postby reneuend » Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:26 pm

Hi Chickens,

I'm still kickin! :wink:

I'm currently rewriting my some of my games using the newest version of AM. If it works, then I'm moving on to the next Shayne Story, "Friends in Low Places", which is much bigger and with a lot more humor.

It sounds like a good high school. Trust me, the harder you work now will make it easier later on....and you can apply that with anything!

Good luck!
---

reneuend
Administrator

Return to Adventure Maker General Discussion