animation

This forum is meant for posting anything related to Adventure Maker that doesn't fit in the other forums.Please post technical questions in the Technical Support Forum!

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

animation

Postby wendymorrison » Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:28 am

hi my name is wendy i know that the plugin keyguard does animated cursors but i was just wondering if you hover over a door that needs a certain tool to break it open can the cursor be changed to an animated cursor and also wondering if you have a fire place and you want a fire there can you have animated fire or not thanx in advance
wendymorrison

Re: animation

Postby mercedes » Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:22 am

i know that the plugin keyguard does animated cursors but i was just wondering if you hover over a door that needs a certain tool to break it open can the cursor be changed to an animated cursor

Hi Wendy...:)

Have you seen the demo..for KG..?

For instance the one I've seen..;

You could have the cursor start off as a hammer--as soon as they come to the frame--similar to the ghost that's in the demo- Then once it hovers over the window/door..the cursor could animate.

Or..

You could have the user click a static hammer..in the frame..Then, once they hover over the door, the cursor could animate--Similar to the candle in the demo..

Depending on what you were after, you would change the images to suit your needs..Set the parameters..where you would want the cursors to animate..Whether or not, you would want the cursors to always animate..or start right away..

I guess if you look at the demo..[if you haven't already]..you'll see if that's indeed what u are looking for..Otherwise, I'm sure it could be modified..And anyone here, would gladly help you..:)

and also wondering if you have a fire place and you want a fire there can you have animated fire or not thanx in advance

Sure..:)..I've gone as far as using an animation I found online for a fireplace..birds..ect..
However, i've used the Animation Maker plugin for those..and you could also use Shadow's other plugin called Particle..

I hope this helps..and i've understood what you were asking..:)
mercedes
VIP

Return to Adventure Maker General Discussion