AM Community -- Thank you so much! :D

This forum is meant for posting anything related to Adventure Maker that doesn't fit in the other forums.Please post technical questions in the Technical Support Forum!

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

AM Community -- Thank you so much! :D

Postby time-killer-games » Wed May 30, 2012 4:07 pm

I was thinking about how amazingly nice and positive the members are here and how well the admins and moderators have been preserving that over the few years of my membership here....

Thank you guys for making this forum the most friendly and positive forum and community I ever had the pleasure of getting a membership to! :D

Special thanks to everyone's favorite member ;) reneuend for being such a big help and encouragement to me and all the other members. You have took your time to help me by being in the interview for my math careers project I had at school last year. :) That really ment a lot to me! :)

Vairon, Dalton, and (of coarse) Christopher Brendel: You guys have the BEST artwork on the forum, that is something to be widely admired. I wish I had that kind of talent! :D

Vengeance66: you are my bro, I don't know what I'd do without you my friend! You're games are what filled me with a lot of my inspiration, especially shadows and its remake. You have composed an exellent number of games in record time, I couldn't help but mention that! :D

GMSupport: Aren't you the guy who MADE AdventureMaker? Or are you just a regular admin? Either way thank you so much for all you're hard work! :)

Everyone else: If you are an active member and I haven't mentioned you its only because I'm lazy and can't write a list but so big. Just know I'm thankful for you guys as well! :D

Thanks!
TKG
time-killer-games
Expert Member

Postby Vengeance66 » Wed May 30, 2012 5:19 pm

I'm left without comment after reading your post... :)

It's so great to have YOU here. It's like brotherhood, not a simple forums.

I'm glad that my games are inspiration to you buddy. :)

Keep up the great work! And, we are always here ;)
Stay a while and listen...

Rainbow Enterainment - http://rainbowenter.com/
Vengeance66
Administrator

Postby lbq_bcn » Wed May 30, 2012 6:17 pm

TKG

I applaud you for your words. You are the best example of what a united forum as this. (or so it seems)
People like you are the ones who do go on AM.

Hats off and I make a reverence to you :P

Greetings.

Llu?s.
lbq_bcn

Postby GORDON » Wed May 30, 2012 8:43 pm

Well said! I personally could not have finished my game without the help of the members of this forum and want them to know it is really appreciated.
GORDON
Advanced Member

Postby mercedes » Wed May 30, 2012 9:48 pm

Nice post..very thoughtful..:D I too enjoy coming here..
mercedes
VIP

Postby Vairon » Wed May 30, 2012 11:22 pm

Thank you TKG for your words. :wink:
Each one contributes with his granite of sand and thanks to the wonderful people who exists here this is one of the most active forums in which I have never taken part.
Vairon
Forum Master

Postby reneuend » Thu May 31, 2012 3:10 am

Very kind words, TKG. I was worried it was going to end with a good-bye. Whew! :shock:

There is still a lot of life to AdventureMaker. With ShadowHunter's KeyGuard Studio and your continuous imaginative ideas like combining game engines. The sky is still the limit. :wink:
---

reneuend
Administrator

Postby time-killer-games » Thu May 31, 2012 3:49 am

Thank you and you guys are more than welcome. :D
A goodbye? seriously? I'll never leave this place! ;) unless I die or something.

I just hope to get at least single game completed before then. Haha.
time-killer-games
Expert Member

Postby Hguols » Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:22 pm

Yes, even though I've only been here a short while, I feel welcomed and like this is my home away from home.

( ^ - ^)

Hguols

Return to Adventure Maker General Discussion