Online AM Games (With Plugins and Scripting!)

This forum is meant for posting anything related to Adventure Maker that doesn't fit in the other forums.Please post technical questions in the Technical Support Forum!

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Online AM Games (With Plugins and Scripting!)

Postby time-killer-games » Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:43 am

Ever wondered how to making your AM game embedded into a website, without losing the power of scripting and plugins? Well here's my recommendations. Simon has a wonderful tutorial explaining how to compile your distribution into a portable zip that doesn't need installation before running, which can be read here: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=6600&p=37885#p37885

Optionally, you may convet that zip into a native EXE using iexpress.exe which should be in your system32 folder by default. Then, upload your game to this awesome website: http://www.friday13games.com/ This website allows the games it hosts to be embedded directly in the browser, they even give you the HTML code for embedding it on your own website.The only downside - it only works on Windows. But it's still pretty cool and I'm probably gonna upload my current project's demo to friday13games

Cheers!
TKG
time-killer-games
Expert Member

Re: Online AM Games (With Plugins and Scripting!)

Postby reneuend » Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:03 am

Very intriguing. Please post a link to your online game once it is set up. I would like to try this out and see how it works.
---

reneuend
Administrator

Return to Adventure Maker General Discussion