audio frame problem and hotspot

This forum is meant for posting anything related to Adventure Maker that doesn't fit in the other forums.Please post technical questions in the Technical Support Forum!

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

audio frame problem and hotspot

Postby alex-89 » Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:53 pm

Hello everyone ... I'm new in the forum and I take this opportunity to introduce myself here ... :D
having said that I have a question to ask you regarding adventure maker ... I just started to create a first person game and I have problems with the audio as AM does not allow me to play a sound file of a frame at the same time with a sound effect of a hotspot ... how could I solve the problem without using the script? ... thanks in advance and sorry for any errors in the writing but I'm Italian and I do not speak English well ... :D
alex-89

Re: audio frame problem and hotspot

Postby reneuend » Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:09 am

Welcome to the AM forums!

Actually you can play several sounds at once including with the frame and any number of hotspots. Are you sure the sound files are on different channels?
I always use the 1st channel for ambient sounds. This way I can keep track of which channel a sound is using.

So, from the frame properties, use channel 1 for your ambient sound and use other channels for your sound effects.

If there is still an issue, its probably because you are not using the latest AM version.
What version of Windows are you using? Win7? XP? Win8?
---

reneuend
Administrator

Re: audio frame problem and hotspot

Postby alex-89 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:31 am

hello thank you for responding ... you're right I did not use the right channel ... I did as you say and it works ... thanks a lot :D
ps: I use version 4.1.6 of AM ... and as far as the operating system on my pc is windows 7.
grazie ancora.
alex-89

Return to Adventure Maker General Discussion