BlackCube Jam 2016

This forum is meant for posting anything related to Adventure Maker that doesn't fit in the other forums.Please post technical questions in the Technical Support Forum!

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

BlackCube Jam 2016

Postby Simon » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:32 am

Hi everyone,

One year ago I participated to the Myst Game Jam with Advenure Maker, and we created a game named Myha with reneuend and Vengeance.

Now it's time for another Jam!! The BlackCube Jam is hosted by me on GameJolt, with the support of The Icehouse collective.

http://jams.gamejolt.io/blackcube2016

The purpose is to create a scifi exploration game inspired by the Black Cube series (ASA, Catyph...) in 6 days :roll:
Of course in such a short period you can only create a short game, demo or prototype but it's ok, and that's the main purpose of Jams.
If you're happy with your project at the end of this Jam, you can continue to work on it until it is finished.

The 3 best games will be featured on the official page:http://www.theblackcube.fr/blackcubejam
There are 2 prizes to win:
- Game with best result at the end of the votes will receive 2 copies of my comics ANTERRAN.
- Game that I find the best, independently of the votes, will receive a DVD copy of ASA: A Space Adventure Original Edition (which is not for sale anymore)

There are no technical limits, just let your imagination talk. You are only asked to create something playable in 6 days, inspired by the Cubes, and following this one rule:
"A different hero finds a different Cube, in a different world, at a different time."

It begins on December 12. I hope that some of you will be interested! Feel free to share the info and spread the word.

Cheers
Simon
Simon
Expert Member

Re: BlackCube Jam 2016

Postby reneuend » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:10 am

Thanks Simon! I'm working with Deki in the Jam. Time is going to be very tough, but hopefully we can build a cliffhanger! :wink:
---

reneuend
Administrator

Postby Simon » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:35 am

Yes, great! I'm sure that your team will result in something great for the Jam! Can't wait to see your work.
Keep me updated if you create a developer diary or a thread to show your progress somewhere around! I will eb very busy during the Jam, and I might not be able to reply to all messages, but I'll do my best :)
Simon
Expert Member

Postby domozo » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:23 pm

Hi Simon, reneuend, and every one else, waiting good news, and happy to
watch your process.. :D
domozo
Advanced Member

Return to Adventure Maker General Discussion