Any replacement for AM???

This forum is meant for posting anything related to Adventure Maker that doesn't fit in the other forums.Please post technical questions in the Technical Support Forum!

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Any replacement for AM???

Postby Bzyk » Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:30 pm

Adventure Maker is my best adventure with creating games. And the worst disappointment. :( My games crash on Win 7, 8 and 10. They are useless...

So I'm looking for replacement, a good substitute for AM. Any thoughts? Do you know any good engine for point&click games?
Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter...
Bzyk
Frequent Poster

Re: Any replacement for AM???

Postby Candle » Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:02 am

have a look at this.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6928
Please don't PM me questions, ask here in the forums!
``````````````
Between grand theft and a legal fee, there only stands a law degree.
Candle
Administrator

Re: Any replacement for AM???

Postby reneuend » Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:11 pm

Bzyk wrote:Adventure Maker is my best adventure with creating games. And the worst disappointment. :( My games crash on Win 7, 8 and 10. They are useless...

So I'm looking for replacement, a good substitute for AM. Any thoughts? Do you know any good engine for point&click games?

I'm still writing games that work on 7, and 10 (haven't tested 8), and have found that some plugins no longer work. The other issue is if you have a newer GPU, I haven't found a way to turn off the accelerator, but there is a workaround. Please let me know what you are experiencing (specifically), maybe I can help.

I've been looking for a new engine, but Unity is the only one that allows me freedom to build in plugins; however, it's way more complicated.
---

reneuend
Administrator

Return to Adventure Maker General Discussion