iGiki

This forum is meant for discussing the creation of software for iPhone and iPod touch.

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

iGiki

Postby pennsteve » Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:04 am

I was just looking at the iGiki site. Some of those games are high end. Do you really think anyone would buy our games made on here??

How would you even go about making a solitaire game or some of those other games?
pennsteve
Expert Member

Postby mercedes » Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:35 am

Hey...

.I don't think you can use VBS script for iphone or ipod..Other than that You would have to have alot of variables and such..would take some

As for selling games..I don't see why not..If they are good and you get a following..sure..!~
Peace~
Adieux~
Last edited by mercedes on Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
mercedes
VIP

Postby pennsteve » Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:20 am

I just tested the game on my browser with the html file. It works, but........

it doesnt show exit, load, etc........

If they play this on iphone will the exit screen show up? Because on the last frame, when they win, there is no way to make it quit by itself.

(last frame, enable timer, go to another frame...........it has no option for quit)

When I test it, it shows the quit option. Will that be on the game when its compiled? Anyone know? lol
pennsteve
Expert Member

Postby mercedes » Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:33 am

Can you not make a big hotspot covering the screen and then go to Action Tab and choose "Close Program" Would this be an option?

I don't think you can generate saved games for Ipods..which is why it might not show
I gather that's what it is..:) why you would only see "Quit"

Peace~
mercedes
VIP

Postby pennsteve » Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:48 am

No. I tried it. I already put it on igiki. I'm just hoping it works with the exit option. lol

When you click action the only thing you can do is display a text message. All other actions aren't clickable.

Oh well, its on igiki now. Its called MemoryZone.

http://igiki.com/neighborhood/
pennsteve
Expert Member

Return to Creating Software for iPhone and iPod Touch