Uploading????

This forum is meant for discussing the creation of software for iPhone and iPod touch.

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Uploading????

Postby PWNage_PWR » Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:06 am

Here's my story I found about adventuremaker on YouTube and quikly learned how to use it and I have a theory that if I manipulate the frames in a certain way I can create more games than just point and click games
and I see at the games page of the official adventure maker website that there is different games with a play button next to the game
this is the one and hopefully only question I need how can I post my game on the games page on the website?
P.s. I am making games for iPod touch and iPhone.
PWNage_PWR

Re: Uploading????

Postby mercedes » Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:27 am

Hi there..:)

Once you have finished making the game..you can post it to the New Games Announcement thread--Be sure to include a couple of pictures of the game as well...:)

Here are a few threads that may help guide you..

Rules before posting new games

Here's where u can ask if your game can be posted on the Main Game's page-for AM's website..~

News about the Main Game's Webpage

Here is where u can post your game when ready..~

New Games Announcement

Hope that helps..and Welcome to the Forums..!~ :D
mercedes
VIP

Re: Uploading????

Postby Mystery » Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:47 am

PWNage_PWR wrote:Here's my story I found about adventuremaker on YouTube and quikly learned how to use it and I have a theory that if I manipulate the frames in a certain way I can create more games than just point and click games
and I see at the games page of the official adventure maker website that there is different games with a play button next to the game
this is the one and hopefully only question I need how can I post my game on the games page on the website?
P.s. I am making games for iPod touch and iPhone.

You need to compile your game for iPhone/iPod Touch, then host it somewhere (you need to upload the whole folder that is created, so file hosts won't work; the upload function to iGiki seems to be broken at the moment).
Then post a request in the New Games Announcements thread that your game is added to the Games Page.
Mystery
Forum Admin and Games Page admin

Return to Creating Software for iPhone and iPod Touch