My Dark Mind

This forum is meant for showing off your music creations and getting feedback.

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

My Dark Mind

Postby Harvester » Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:17 pm

Oh, a new topic created I see :) Looks nice, another place to advertise myself, what a good idea!

As in General Chat you could have already seen, I've got a 'oneman' symphonic-goth-metal project called My Dark Mind. Not professional studio music, but you might be interested in it.

Currently two albums are ready for download at the offical webpage:
www.mydarkmind.atw.hu
Webpage is in Hungarian, but lyrics are English. If you wish to listen to my songs, get into Discography and choose the proper link of the track you wish to listen to.

Any feedbacks are greatly appreciated!

If you wish to use any of my music in your games or you just like the quality and style I produce and need original soundtrack, just tell me and I will try to help you if I can!

Harvester
*** www.nikotinzenekar.hu <-2011. album titled 'Mese' free to download! (5th button). *** www.mydarkmind.atw.hu <- under construction for a while.
Harvester
Forum Master

Postby ZeornWarlock » Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:26 pm

Harvester,

Did you upload some of your music elsewhere? As I have a hard time navigating that site and I am interested in hearing your work.

ZW.
ZeornWarlock
Expert Member

Postby Mystery » Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:32 pm

Click at the bottom left of the image (bel?p?s), and then choose "Discography" from the menu at the top.

Let?lt?s in the list of songs means download.
Mystery
Forum Admin and Games Page admin

Thanks

Postby Harvester » Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:37 pm

Thanks for the quicker navigation then what I could have given :) Follow Mystery's orders and you will hear what I've done...
*** www.nikotinzenekar.hu <-2011. album titled 'Mese' free to download! (5th button). *** www.mydarkmind.atw.hu <- under construction for a while.
Harvester
Forum Master

Postby Candle » Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:10 pm

Good stuff too. :D
Please don't PM me questions, ask here in the forums!
``````````````
Between grand theft and a legal fee, there only stands a law degree.
Candle
Administrator

Thanks if

Postby Harvester » Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:24 pm

Thanks if you liked it, any positive or negative but helpful feedbacks are greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.
Harvester
Forum Master

Re: Thanks if

Postby ZeornWarlock » Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:31 am

Harvester wrote:Thanks if you liked it, any positive or negative but helpful feedbacks are greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.

I will check it out soon. I may need few pieces for an upcoming horror series, if it suits the mood I need.

ZW.
ZeornWarlock
Expert Member

If you

Postby Harvester » Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:37 pm

If you need anything tell me. And even if I hate to repeat myself, feedbacks are very greatly appreciated! :)
Harvester
Forum Master

Return to Music