Competition Song

This forum is meant for showing off your music creations and getting feedback.

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Competition Song

Postby Harvester » Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:21 pm

Dear All,

I'm happy to introduce a new song of mine, which takes part in a national competition in Hungary which lasts till tomorrow. It's on my mothertongue, but I hope you will enjoy listening it. The more listeners the better, so thanks for any help, comments, maybe votes (but since not many of you speak Hungarian I guess it would be impossible for you to vote, but anybody can listen...)

http://dalverseny.kulturpart.hu/index.p ... dal_id=686

Tell me what you think,

Harvester
*** www.nikotinzenekar.hu <-2011. album titled 'Mese' free to download! (5th button). *** www.mydarkmind.atw.hu <- under construction for a while.
Harvester
Forum Master

Postby Mystery » Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:52 pm

Very nice! :D

I think the atmosphere of the music is a fitting background for the lyrics, which reflects something between anger, dispair and hope.

The female voice is very clear and soft, whereas the male voice (yours) is dark and rather "angry" - this also accentuates the contrast of the different moods that are in that song.

I see that song as part of a modern rock opera :)

Good luck to both of you! :D
Mystery
Forum Admin and Games Page admin

Well

Postby Harvester » Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:42 pm

Wow, the best criticism I've yet recieved :oops:

Thank you very much. Just wondering if you speak Hungarian?? If I understood correctly you had understood the lyrics... just a personal question if you don't mind :)

I will tell all the nice things to Mrs. Female Vocal also :) Thanks, I hope this feedback will encourage even more people to listen to it! At least it encourages me to continue my work.

Harvester
*** www.nikotinzenekar.hu <-2011. album titled 'Mese' free to download! (5th button). *** www.mydarkmind.atw.hu <- under construction for a while.
Harvester
Forum Master

Postby mercedes » Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:34 pm

Really nice..~ I enjoyed that

Am i able to use them in my games..?

I will gladly mention where they come from as well..:)

Peace~
mercedes
VIP

Postby ZeornWarlock » Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:57 am

In what format did you post the music?

ZW.
You have to make some to understand some.
ZeornWarlock
Expert Member

You mean where

Postby Harvester » Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:20 am

Mercedes: I guess i've already told you that you can use them whenever you want :) With the condition you've already offered here of course.

ZW: This music was uploaded in mp3 format at the competition website if you mean that. However the player used there decreases the quality quite much.
Last edited by Harvester on Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Harvester
Forum Master

Re: Well

Postby Mystery » Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:58 am

Harvester wrote:Wow, the best criticism I've yet recieved :oops:

Thank you very much. Just wondering if you speak Hungarian?? If I understood correctly you had understood the lyrics... just a personal question if you don't mind :)

I will tell all the nice things to Mrs. Female Vocal also :) Thanks, I hope this feedback will encourage even more people to listen to it! At least it encourages me to continue my work.

[Harvester

Awww, I'm glad that my feedback means that much to you :D
Yes, continue to create music!
(Btw, I had to giggle when I read the comment on the contest page about someone making a joke that they are looking forward to hearing a song from you somewhere in the future without blood and death, LOL! It reminded me of our discussions about this topic here on the forums)

Ummm, we've already talked about that my mother tongue is Hungarian here, I even sent you the email with the bird (dove?) model about 2 years ago in Hungarian :lol:
Don't worry, I tend to forget things, too ;)

Harvester wrote:Mystery: I guess i've already told you that you can use them whenever you want :) With the condition you've already offered here of course.

Ummm, that was Mercedes, not me :lol:

But you're right, I've asked you about it last year, and I'll come back to it whenever time is right, so thanks for that :)
Mystery
Forum Admin and Games Page admin

Corrected

Postby Harvester » Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:39 am

Oops, then I really had to be sleepy at that answer :) So many mistakes... corrected as much as possible :)

So as I told to many, my music can be used in any sort of games (non-commercial only!) with just informing me about it and showing in the game where the music came from (My Dark Mind website adress + showing the name in credits, or better, giving it a title in the beginning somewhere between your own logo and the menu..). So feel free to use them!
But that's not all. If you need any song without vocals or even without guitars or whatever, tell me and I'll provide you a modificated version of it!
About original sountracks I guess I already have a topic somewhere.

Sorry for all the confusions of mine :?

Harvester
Harvester
Forum Master

Return to Music